chapter 14..I thought you will leave me

Nora had the crown for rahnerya..the Targaryen crown..she put it in her pocket..she waited to arrive..she was tired and she also was afraid of sleep.. anyone could do anything to her..

+++++(
Princess rehnyes arrived at Dragonstone..nerya and her sons and her husband were there..
"What happened" said nerya with a confused tone.."visarys is dead..and aegon has been crowned as a king.." said rehnyes

Nerya cried and she held her belly..she couldn't bear it.."what..they stool my crown.." said Nerya.."how did visarys die.." said daemon..
"Where is Nora.." said jace

"I don't know..and Nora too..I don't know where she is..but I didn't see her with them.." said rehnyes to them..."of course she..she isn't with them..of course not.." said jace refusing to believe it ..

Nerya went to rest at her chamber..she was so tired..jace was looking at the window..he waited for Nora to come..he waited to hear her dragon roar..

Nora had been at the ship for three days..she didn't sleep well..she waited to arrive.. finally she arrived at Dragonstone..she saw all of them at the top of the castle..she walked tiredly she almost fell..

The guards held her.."princess you look tired...you must rest.." said the guard.."no..no I want to go with them.." said Nora..she Walked finally to the top..nerya looked at her..she was carrying her baby girl rocking her..

Nora smiled tiredly at her..jace ran to her and hugged her..she returned the hug tightly.."I came.. princess rahnerya please don't think that I bent to the greens..no I didn't and I will not..I came up with a thing for you.." said Nora she stood in the middle.

.she pulled out the crown..she bent softly and her knees.."I swear to never betray you..or your son..I would give my blood to you..I shall not be a mother or a wife before you restore your throne..queen rahnerya..you are my family.." said Nora to her with glossy eyes

Nerya's eyes gloss.. daemon took the crown and put it on her head..he bent.."my queen" said daemon..nerya looked at them then her eyes laid on the others..all of them bent to her ..

Then Nora stood and made her way to little visenya..she carried her softly in her arms with a smile..a beautiful little Targaryen..

She kissed her softly..then she looked at jace..she glanced at him..he came to her and kissed her softly but deeply in front of them..

They missed each other.."she is beautiful" said Nora while looking at visenya.."yes she is.." said nerya with a smile..she held her cheek softly " I thought you were gone.." said nerya.."how can I..you are my family.. alicent asked me to bend to aegon..but I refused.." said Nora..

"Where is your dragon" said jace.. Nora's eyes teared.."aemond took him...he used his control and he took him..I don't know where he is.." said Nora with tears..

Jace hugged her softly.."I will bring him back to you..I promise.." said jace..Nora cried a little at his chest then she calmed...