chapter 4:

Don't own ace combat 7

Author pov:

Back on the gigantic fortress class super capital ship carrier titan. In the barracks destroyer having nightmares in his sleep about getting tortured & killed by rigel squadron.

(Something like this but different)

Tossing & turning on his bed. He clenched his vision of his past human self screaming he stood up from his bed, Kiriakov cut his left arm off with a saw blade & sulejmani melted his left face off with a blow torch.

He stood there for a sec & left his barracks. During that walk to the flight deck where millions sea type & land aircraft coming in & out during the lighthouse & kept secret away from public, he look up on his internet through secured line.

Even though the satellites are destroyed on both sides osea & erusea, titan has a built in satellite as a backup. He looks up with his half highly advanced android computer system internet to, he spots former brigadier general clemens. Arrested as a traitor for hiring GR guardian from General resources limited to assassinate trigger.

There's more that lt General shepherd didn't know. He was responsible for hiring rigel to kill his past human self because to his stupid thinking ace pilots are a risk factor the moment the war is over, mercs to clemens think their not trustworthy because osean aces from the belkan war joshua Bristow & anthony palmer's defected to organize world with no boundaries.

He located him he's on route to prison but wanting to more answers before he gets there Skyler bowman & the fellow osean pilot walked past him.

(Something like this but different)

Skyler saw him.

Skyler: see ya. Hey destroyer is that what they call you. I'm skyler bowman

Destroyer stop staring at him.

Destroyer: nice to meet you

Skyler: ...... lex is that you

He gasped

Skyler: we worked together remember

Destroyer: excuse me

He walks away. Tear drop from the son of scarface 1's eyes. He knew it was him.

Timeskip:

Clemens is heading to land ford prison full of inmates. Suddenly something slashed the bus lower area on both sides, bus skitted to a stop.