New

The age of all the characters are younger now Kiri+ A'tuala + lo'ak is 6,neteyam 8 teku +Tuk aren't born ,a'tok +naran  is 13,zo'li is 11,zei is 10,ma'via is 9 i'kalo is 8 etc..
~~~
Sully family arrive
~~~
(Narrators pov)
~~~
The sully family have just arrived in the metkyina clan waiting to be greeted by the clan leaders tonowari and ronal when all of a sudden A'tuala ran out from the water unknowingly what was in front of her or what was happening. when ronal came out the sullys greeted her with 'I see you' sign,as she questioned them about them being here.

Little A'tuala was intrigued by the different looking na'vi in front of her she remembered being taught about the ones with extra features here they where known as outcasts, like fingers and eyebrows but no matter how scared the rest of the people were by them she was excited by them.

She had heard stories of Neytiri and Jake sully Toruk makto and how they defeated the sky people ,she had always dreamed of becoming the most fierce mighty warrior :she was zoned out until her mother and father came and took her away to a more private place to talk with the sully parents while they got to talking she was forced to go off and keep herself amused with her siblings they where all very confused what was going on.

'But A'tuala noticed how her three oldest siblings didn't look as confused'

A'tuala:"mummy who are these people why are they here?"the young girl questioned inquisitively
T'sakè:"go play or somthing child we must discuss"she said firmly and the young child ran off
Neytiri:"is that her?"she said looking back from where A'tuala ran to
T'sakè:"yes she is a ,strong girl,she will not disappoint"she said in one breath
~~~

While She was walking A'tuala came across those children from earlier with their parents
So She decided to go up to them with her closest brother i'kalo

A'tuala:"hello!"she said loudly to get their attention
Neteyam walked over to them with calm eyes and greeted the small girl
Neteyam:"I am neteyam that one over there that was just shouting a minute ago is lo'ak the one telling him he is a dick is Kiri they are my sibling unfortunately"he let out a breath and giggled.

Lo'ak:"hey neteyam I heard that "he flipped him off while the older boy rolled his eyes
A'tuala:"what dose this mean?"she said clueless and tried to do the same with her fingers
That's when Jake came over to get me and well saw A'tuala.
Neteyam:"no no no don't do that it is bad we will get in trouble !"He said worriedly as he saw his father walking towards them while lo'ak and i'kalo laughed at what was about to happen.

Jake:"neteyam!lo'ak!how dose she knows this I know the both of you knuckleheads taught her this she has only been over here 30 minutes!if her father sees you will be in deep-"he said angrily as he was cut off by your father.

Tiaru:"Jake come now with A'tuala so you and your mate can speak with her"she said then looking down at you with a stearn face.
A'tuala:"wait but what about i'kalo?"
Tiaru:he can stay and play with the sully children hurry now"he got a bit frustrated.

While I was walking with Jake and Neytiri to talk I stared to remember what my parents had said about what to say to show respects and what not but I couldn't really remember so oh well..but then they started to ask questions that I knew I had been taught exactly what to say for the past weeks but I was never told why tho.
Jake:"so A'tuala why do you want to become a warrior"
A'tuala:"well um when I am older I will want to fight and become stronger and tougher than any warrior to be"she said kinda mumbling looking down.

Neytiri:"now tua tell me what you actually think because we don't care for what your parents told you to say"she said with a warming tone crouching down to your face as you look up
A'tuala:o..ok we..ll I have always wanted to fight against the sky people and fight for my home to be as tough and as scary as you both and I really want to show my biggest brother how big and strong I am" she said looking up with a impish smile.

Jake:"ohh so you think we are scary"he said with a smirk
"No..no no that's not want I meant I didn't mean it in a bad way like it's cool"she said starting to mumble worriedly
Neytiri:"don't worry child we are just joking"she smiled
The three of you then went back with your parents.

(With neteyam,lo'ak and Kiri)
Lo'ak:"who was that girl?"he said in an inquisitive way
Neteyam:"I don't know but I think that's her brother"he said pointing over to i'kalo kicking the sand.

Lo'ak:"yo bro was that girl your sister!"he shouted over to the boy that was zoned out in his own world.
i'kalo:"ohh A'tuala yeah she Is my little sister"she said once he ran over.
Lo'ak:"how old is she she is so tiny"he laughed
Neteyam:"lo'ak don't be so rude"he hit him on the back of his head.
(A'tuala's oldest 2 oldest brothers came over naran and A'tok)
~~~
Authors notes:

949words
Hope you enjoy this part