𝐈 - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➻ 04/21/2023.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ➻ 04/24/2023.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ➻ 1123.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ➻ This story will discuss topics such as abuse, transphobia, homophobia, slurs, deadnaming, misgendering, self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, underaged sex, underaged drinking, underaged smoking, teen pregnancy, mention of abortions, attempted rape, and other topics that could be triggering/disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➻ te quiero para ti - I love you for you

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➻ 

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➻ All characters are aged 18 to 14. Vance is 18, Bruce is 17, Robin is 16, Finney is 16, Billy is 16, Donna is 16, Gwen is 14, and Amy is 14. This story will take place in Canada using Canadian laws and schooling systems, this story will also take place in 2018.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➻ I have to stop doing this, making new fics when I'm not even close to finishing another one.

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 ➻ Round and Round by Ratt.

╔═════════════ ∘ ✴ ∘ ═╗

ROBIN Arellano was a demon, his mother and father were both demons as well as the rest of his family, they always talked about how Robin was going to grow up and find a nice woman, another demon of course, angels and demons could never work out and someone would get hurt in the end.

But Robin would like to think that they could, as his best friend, Finney Blake, was simply a sight to see, angelic even, but Robin never say that out loud to his face, Finney was too beautiful and angel-like for someone like Robin to have.

Finney would never know how Robin felt about him and Robin would like to think that was for the batter, Robin would simply burn him, and Robin could never do that to him.

He would hurt too much after that.

As much as Robin knew that he couldn't have Finney, Robin could never stop looking at him, after all, Finney had always been a delight to look out at, his pale skin perfectly matched his honey-blond hair and light hazel eyes, the freckles that dotted his cheeks just like the stars in the late night sky that Finney loved so much, Robin realised that he could on about Finney for hours, and then he would stop to remember that he could never have him.

So, as much as Robin loved Finney, he tried to find another option, someone that was like him and someone that he wouldn't destroy with a small touch.

But no one came close to even being like Finney in the slightest, and there was no one that Robin could love like he loved Finney.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Robin?" Finney asked, Robin snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Finney, he smiled, "What did you say? Sorry, I wasn't listening." Finney flushed, "I was wondering if you'd want to go to the dance with me? As friends of course, but... It's totally okay if you have someone else you're going with!" Robin laughed and smiled brighter, "I'd love to go with you, Finn." Finney smiled.

The two of them then went to their school dance, listening to the oddly chosen rock music that they had picked, and just peacefully swaying in each other's arms, watching as the other couples around them danced and shared small soft kisses, Robin knew that he wanted to kiss Finney but he couldn't.

Finney looked up at Robin, looking at his lips, Finney was shorter than Robin, he always had been.

Finney was 5'6 and Robin was starting to verge on 6'0(but was still only 5'9), Finney had always been more feminine between the two, feminine and angelic.

Finney reached up on his tippy toes, moving closer to Robin's lips, Robin froze as Finney moved to connect their lips, Robin let him, their lips touching, burning hot lips locking onto almost freezing lips, dancing together just as they swayed.

Robin and Finney pulled away for a breath and smiled at each other, joyful to have finally kissed after wanting to for so long.

"That was my first real kiss," Finney whispered, Robin smiled, "That was my first kiss too." Robin didn't feel the need to comment on how Finney used the words 'first real kiss' instead of 'first kiss'.

Robin wasn't going to judge, there was no point.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

After the dance, Finney and Robin got closer than normal, becoming more touchy with each other, Finney often leaning on Robin and curled up at his side to feel the warmth that radiated off of the other, and alternatively with Robin constantly trying to keep Finney as close as he could, never wanting to leave Finney's side, maybe out of fear that someone would try to take him from right under Robin's nose.

But then again, it seemed that no one liked Finney the way that Robin did.

After their first kiss at the dance, they found themselves stealing kisses from each other as often as they could.

One day, sitting under their tree, Robin finally has to come clean with the secret that he had kept hidden for so long.

"Finn? Can I... Can I tell you something?" Robin mumbled, Finney turned to look at him away from the sky, Finney smiled, lightly taking Robin's hand in his, "Of course." Robin shifted and took a breath, "I'm a demon, and I'm so sorry I've been hiding it from you for so long I really didn't mean to, I just didn't want to scare you is all! I swear that—" Finney giggled, "I already knew that silly, and even though were are... different from one another, I'm not going to stop loving you for you." Robin gave a confused look, "Different from one another?" Finney swallowed, "I'm an angel, Robbie." Robin sucked in a deep breath.

"We keep seeing each other in private, I can't let my mom know and you can't let your dad know." Robin spoke, his voice harsh but kind, Finney nodded understanding, "I know." Robin smiled, he pulled Finney in for a kiss, and when he pulled away he smiled, "I love you, you know that right?" Finney nodded, "I know, but that's not the only thing I've been..." Robin was quiet, letting Finney have as much time as he needed to talk.

"I'm trans Robin." Finney said looking down, not meeting Robin's eyes, Robin put a gentle hand under his chin and pulled his back up and away from the floor, "Finn, te quiero para ti, trans or not, I'm always going to love you." Finney sniffled as he looked at Robin, tears welling up in his eyes as he looked at Robin.

╚═ ∘ ✴ ∘ ══════════════╝

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➻ This is my fanfic, did you really think that it was always going to be happy? You get a happy prologue and that's all you get. Everything is going to get worse as it goes on.