𝐕 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ➻ 04/25/2023.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ➻ 04/26/2023.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ➻ 1153.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ➻ This story will discuss topics such as abuse, transphobia, homophobia, slurs, deadnaming, misgendering, self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, underaged sex, underaged drinking, underaged smoking, teen pregnancy, mention of abortions, attempted rape, and other topics that could be triggering/disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➻ ¡Robin, estamos en casa! - Robin, we're home! | Mamá, el tío Hermes, yo y Finney tenemos algo que nos gustaría compartir. - Mama, Uncle Hermes, me and Finney have something we'd like to share. | ¿Robin? ¿Qué ocurre? ¿Ha pasado algo entre ustedes dos? - Robin? What's wrong? Has something happened between you two? | Deberías sentarte para esto, mamá. - You should sit down for this, mama. | Finney está embarazada y cree que yo soy el padre, así que se quedará aquí hasta... Hasta que nazca el bebé y podamos averiguar quién es el padre del bebé, ya que no fui la única persona que Finney había estado con. - Finney is pregnant, and he thinks that I'm the father, so he's going to be staying here until... Until the baby is born and we can find out who the baby's father is as I wasn't the only person that Finney had been with. | ¡Eso es genial, cariño! - That's great, sweetie! | Incluso si el bebé no es tuyo, tú y Finney pueden criarlo juntos, ¡ustedes podrían ser el comienzo de algo nuevo! - Even if the baby isn't yours, you and Finney can raise it together, you guys could be the start of something new! | Yo también te amo, Finney. - I love you too, Finney.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒[𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇] ➻ Is breá liom tú an oiread sin, Robin. - I love you so much, Robin.

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➻ All characters are aged 18 to 14. Vance is 18, Bruce is 17, Robin is 16, Finney is 16, Billy is 16, Donna is 16, Gwen is 14, and Amy is 14. This story will take place in Canada using Canadian laws and schooling systems, this story will also take place in 2018.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➻ Hehehe😋😋😋

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 ➻ Cherry Pie by Warrant.

╔═════════════ ∘ ✴ ∘ ═╗

WEEKS later, Finney missed his period and he was worried that something was wrong, so, as much as he hated it, he had to tell his father, Tarrance hesitantly took Finney to the hospital and had an ultrasound done, Finney ended up being pregnant, Tarrance berated Finney for it as if it were his fault, but it wasn't all entirely his fault, but with the baby he didn't know who the father was, there was only two people that it could be.

Robin or Albert.

Finney was more than sure that the baby was Robin's but Tarrance had convinced himself that the baby was Albert's.

And so, for the time being, Tarrance kicked Finney out of the house until he could decide who the baby belonged to, Finney was sure that it was Robin's baby, so he headed to Robin's house,  Finney stood at the door and Robin opened it, Finney smiled as tears started to fall down his cheeks, Robin let him inside and brought him into the living room, sitting at his side, Finney smiled, "I'm pregnant Robin, and I'm almost entirely sure that it's yours but my father thinks that its... He thinks that it's Albert's baby and I just wanted to let you know that before I make a big decision with this pregnancy." Robin smiled and wrapped his arms around Finney, "Finney that's amazing news!" Finney shifted, "But... Robin, we're still in school, this pregnancy could ruin our future." Robin held Finney's chin.

"This baby could ruin our future or make our future, Finney," Robin told him as he placed a kiss on Finney's lips, but Finney was still worried, they were only 16 and they were still in school, they still had dreams that they wanted to fill out after the graduated, Finney wanted to go to college and he knew that Robin wanted to go to college as well, they couldn't so that if they had a baby.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Robin and Finney sat in Robin's living room, waiting for Evelia and Robin's uncle, Hermes to get home, Finney was scared to tell them as he was scared to see how they would react to the news.

The door opened and Evelia smiled into the house, "¡Robin, estamos en casa!" Robin stiffened as did Finney, Robin mumbled, "Mamá, el tío Hermes, yo y Finney tenemos algo que nos gustaría compartir." Evelia and Hermes walked into the living room, seeing Finney and Robin sitting there nervous, Evelia asked, "¿Robin? ¿Qué ocurre? ¿Ha pasado algo entre ustedes dos?" Robin shook his head.

"Deberías sentarte para esto, mamá." Robin said and Evelia and Hermes sat down across from the two boys on the other couch, Robin spoke, "Finney está embarazada y cree que yo soy el padre, así que se quedará aquí hasta... Hasta que nazca el bebé y podamos averiguar quién es el padre del bebé, ya que no fui la única persona que Finney había estado con." There was silance.

Finney was scared.

Evelia smiled and clapped her hands, "¡Eso es genial, cariño!" Evelia went on to explain further, "Incluso si el bebé no es tuyo, tú y Finney pueden criarlo juntos, ¡ustedes podrían ser el comienzo de algo nuevo!" Robin gave his mom a nervous smile, the sudden reality dawning on him, he and Finney were going to be parents even if this baby wasn't his, they were going to beat the odds and they were be something new.

They would make something new.

They could change the world, and suddenly that thought felt so heavy.

Heavy but a nice change from the traditional pairing.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Finney and Robin sat up in Robin's room, thinking about what to do, Finney wasn't sure if he wanted to keep the baby or get rid of it, Robin wanted Finney to keep the baby but, if Finney wasn't sure about keeping the baby then Robin would be okay if Finney got rid of it, they could try again later in the future.

Finney hid his head in Robin's chest as they lay together, Finney mumbled, "I think I'll keep the baby, but can we not tell anyone until were pass the risk of a miscarriage?" Robin nodded, kissing the top of Finney's head, "Of course." Finney smiled.

"Is breá liom tú an oiread sin, Robin." Finney whispered, Robin smiled and whispered back in Spanish, "Yo también te amo, Finney." Finney closed his eyes and smiled, falling asleep in Robin's arms, where he was meant to be.

╚═ ∘ ✴ ∘ ══════════════╝

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ➻ My good arm is covered in like 4 bruises and all of my limps hurt, what is wrong with me? I will never know(p.s for the bruises I have no idea how I got them, I woke up yesterday and most of them were already there).