Jiley- Twilight

Hey Guys,
I am really sorry that I haven't updated in ages due to school and GCSE's. Anyway I had this idea in English thanks to the book I was reading. Recently I have been a bit addicted to Twilight and I wanted to do a story with Jiley that has something to do with Twilight. I also got this idea from @Jileysforever so thanks for the idea. Hope you like it.
Bye lovely people
Amelia xxx

Riley's PROV

I wondered over to my book case that was in the corner of mine and James' room. Recently I have been reading like crazy and I just finished this book called 'twilight' and I have become obsessed with it. I desperately want to watch the movie and you could say I can now since it is a Friday. However I want to do something els tonight. I grab the book from my case and stare at it with my intense gaze.

With my thumb I stroke the cover, resting my hand on the battered spine. I quickly skimmed through the pages to find the chapter I was after. Chapter 23| THE ANGEL. I loved this chapter, mainly because of how sweet and carrying Edward is to Bella but also just the intensity that it secretly holds. Once I found the telling page. I neatly folded the left-hand corner of the page inwards and shut the book.

I placed the book close to my chest, shielding it like a child that was in my arms weak and pure. I opened the door leading to the hallway. I skipped along until I reached the charcoaled stairs that leads to the living room, where a roaring fire had been lite. Before my feet hit the step and I peer through the banister and my eyes catch my beautiful fiancé on the velvet sofa. Looking intently at the TV. I have no clue what he was watching but it looked like 'Game of Thrones' but I don't know.

James' PROV

As I was watching my film, when I heard these dainty foot steps skip down the stairs.
I without looking I instantly know it is my baby fiancé. My theory was confirmed when I turned around pausing the TV. To see my love looking at me with her gorgeous oak eyes and with a book carefully against her chest and just by looking at the back of the cover. I can tell what book it is and I have a very strong feeling that this is her way of telling me she wants me to read to her one of her favourite chapters.

Seriously though she does this with every book. She reads it and when she finishes it. She will want me to read her, her favourite chapter from the book because according to her. 'She likes listening to my voice when I read' but in all seriousness it is utterly adorable. "You ok baby girl?" I ask. "Yes but I wanted to ask you something" she replies cutely. "Go ahead princess". She gives me her puppy eyes meaning she wants to be a baby, she wants to clingy and have my full attention, and wants me to do something for her. "Can you read to me?" She asks in the most adorable way you can think of. See this is the reason I am marrying this girl.

"Of course I can mi amor" i watch as her eyes light up with delight. "What book have you picked for me to read?" I question, even though I can tell what on it is. "Twilight," she replies simply. I just nod with a grin.

Riley's PROV

I pull the book away from my chest and into my left hand. I lift my arms in the air signalling to Jay I want him to carry me. "Carry me" i state, just making sure he knows what I am after. A chuckle falls from his perfect lips as he walks over to me.

He wraps his big arms around me and lifts me up so I am balancing on his hips. I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds me under my butt for support. I feel James leave and kiss on my temple as he begins to walk to the sofa that had a few fluffy blankets on it.

As he walks i nuzzle my head in his neck. Wanting to smell his comforting scent. Seriously I love being in James' arms. When he touches me, butterflies fill me, when he holds me, I feel like noting can get to me, when he hugs me, comfort surrenders my body and when he carries me, I feel so protected as if nothing can get in harms way and James will protect me forever.