Chapter 3: Who's Phone is this?

Jacob POV,

Gabriel visited me at 10:00 in the morning and it was Sunday. He brought Winona and Wendy with him. "Hi, everyone. What brings ya here?" I said. "Hi Jay. So, I brought the twins to continue the ritual. Remember it was cancelled last Sunday because of the heavy rain?" Gabriel replied. "Oh, yeah. I do. But we're missing Zach. He's the only one who can speak Latin." I said. "Don't worry. I have learned Latin for days, just in case Zach didn't come." Winona said. "Okay then."

I took a chalk out of my drawer and started to draw a star. Wendy took the candles out of Gabriel's bag, Winona opened the book for rituals, and Gabriel took the lighter and lit the candles up. "Ready?" Winona asked.

"Ready!" We all said.

"A bene placito, a maiore ad minus, a priori, a solis ortu usque ad occasum, ab aeterno, ab antiquo. Sun and moon, day and night, obey my command, guardian spirits of the realms, RISE!" Winona chanted. We waited for 2-3 minutes but nothing happened. "Really! Why today?!" Gabriel yelled. "Guys, the sky is dark. Which means, it doesn't work at watery climate." Wendy said. "We can continue this tomorrow." I said. "Sis, should we go hone now?" Wendy asked her sister. "Yeah, we should. Gabriel, let's go." Winona said, and they left the house. I took a sweeper to clean all of the messes they left. I also found a phone. Gosh, whoever left this, I think it's Gabriel's. I checked the phone for more information. I opened the messenger app and saw a group chat named "SUPERHEROES" Meh, they're playing on this group chat. I looked at it and some random messages.

Witchcraft: Guys, have you ever noticed that no villains are attacking the city?

Little tittle: yeah. I noticed that.

I iz a smol letter: I wonder what they're up to.

Rolling Guy: same.

Man of might: whatever it is, just keep your eyes peeled.

Cyclops Baby: he got a point.

Skyline: I also found some weird liquid on an abandoned car.

Pp on the pp: welp. Here it goes.

Overprotect: don't touch the liquid until he says so.

Slinky Slink: I wonder if we attack them first.

Man of might: you can't just attack without knowledge on what's going on.

Master Ninja: okay then. Let's end the conversation for today.

They're up to something. But I noticed that none of them have used a real names. I think they're hiding their identities to keep everyone safe. I kept the phone for safety, just in case. I wore my clothes, and walk outside for more information about these unidentified letters.

Keywords for the nicknames

Witchcraft - Faye

Little tittle - Iris

I iz a smol letter - Nathaniel

Rolling Guy - Oscar

Man of might - Michael

Cyclops Baby - Rhodriguel

Skyline - Keisha

Pp on the pp - Pia

Overprotect - Carl

Slinky Slink - Sam

Master Ninja - Xiao

489 words.
Good morning/afternoon/evening