Chapter 8: Son of Rho

(This chapter will be at Rhodriguel's POV)

Rhodriguel POV,

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

Oh-oh-oh-oh, ooh-OoOh

All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game...

I woke up after dreaming a song again. Nah, it was Friday, and I need to practice my skills in using a sword. I was planning of going to Xiao's house for a practice.

At Xiao's house,

I knocked on his door very gentle, but no answer. I knocked on the door very hard, but there's still no response. I am starting to get mad and kicked off the door very hard. When I got inside, no one was around. "Hello? Anybody home? Xiao? Are you there?" I started to call him but there's no answer. I am starting to get a bit worried as I checked every room. He's not around! Then I saw a filmier figure sitting at the table. "Who are you? Where's Xiao?" I asked furiously, demanding for an answer or two. They jumped out of the table and said, "Oh, I don't know about him. But I am sure I know you." They had a female voice with a mixture of a male voice. I remembered this villain, they are the reason Lance had to go back to London for treatment. "Tell me." I swung my sword out. "Why did you stabbed Lance 10 times especially on his throat?!" They just grinned and said, "Is it my fault that I had to stab him? Well, you're right. And I'll do the same thing to you." I shrieked out as they began to shoot lasers at me. I kept dodging left and right. I raged at them while dodging their attacks, then my sword suddenly lit up. The red light represents my anger, as if I was craving for war. They ran away, leaving me angry behind.

I WILL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER SURVIVE!

Word count: 343
I'm sooo excited for Chapter 9: Grade Ninth letter.

Also, R's bravery is inspired from "Homocidally Uncontrollable" by
h43rtycrazy.

Hope you like it.