First and only chapter cope

Veti, a rich Victorian girl, Ojou, a silly girl, and Shewozz, an ugly ass furry, are walking down a dark alley. They seem to be arguing about something.

OJOU
(excitedly) Hey, have you guys played that new Huggy Wuggy game? It's so much fun! I'm totally the biggest Huggy Wuggy simp ever!

SHEWOZZ
(smiling wryly) Sorry, Ojou, but I think I'm the biggest Huggy Wuggy simp here. I can't get enough of that little blue spider.

VETI
(yawning) Sorry, guys, I haven't played that game. I'm kind of tired.

OJOU
(concerned) Aww, Veti, are you okay?

VETI
(rubbing her eyes) Yeah, I'm just really sleepy. I think I need to rest.

SHEWOZZ
(suspiciously) Wait a minute, what's going on here? Veti, are you trying to avoid the Huggy Wuggy argument?

VETI
(lazily) What argument? I don't even know what you guys are talking about.

OJOU
(explaining) We're arguing about who's the biggest Huggy Wuggy simp.

SHEWOZZ
(adding) And I think it's me.

OJOU
(disagreeing) No way, it's definitely me!

VETI
(interjecting) Hey, guys, can we talk about this later? I really need to rest.

SHEWOZZ
(determined) No way, Veti. You can't avoid the Huggy Wuggy argument. We need to settle this once and for all.

OJOU
(excitedly) Yeah, let's do it!

Suddenly, Slayy the furry in a werewolf fursona jumps out from behind a dumpster, causing a loud bang.

SLAYY
(roaring) Rawr! I'm hungry!

OJOU
(freaking out) Ahh, it's a werewolf!

SHEWOZZ
(calmly) Relax, Ojou. Slayy's not going to hurt us. He's just hungry.

VETI
(sleepily) Can't we just give him some trash to eat?

SLAYY
(barking) No! I don't want trash! I want to hug someone!

SHEWOZZ
(smiling) Well, you're in luck, Slayy. We're having a Huggy Wuggy argument. You can be the judge.

SLAYY
(excitedly) Yay! I love Huggy Wuggy!

Slayy jumps on Veti, giving her a hug attack that causes her to fall asleep.

OJOU
(shocked) Oh no, Veti! Are you okay?

SHEWOZZ
(amused) Looks like Slayy's the biggest Huggy Wuggy simp now.

SLAYY
(happily) Yay! I win!

OJOU
(admiringly) You're right, Shewozz. Slayy is the biggest Huggy Wuggy simp ever.

SHEWOZZ
(smirking) And don't you forget it.

The three of them share a group hug as the camera fades out.

Huggy wuggy then comes towards them out of nowhere and pulls Veti into a long and passionate kiss. The rest drop dead because they weren't the chosen ones. Veti and huggy wuggy then get married and have 7 kids the end.