Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Any related pics/images here are not mine the credits are all on the sites where they came from.

This story will be written in Taglish.

°°°°°°°

Hi, for information this will be my first written na epistolary. Hoping that whoever read this story of mine to like it.

°°°°°°°

Ang mga karakter sa kwentong ito ay inihalintulad ko sa mga nakakasalamuha kong alien- este tao. Ang iba rito ay ibinase ko sa aking mga sariling karanasan kaya sureness na makakarelate talaga kayo!

Above from here, I want to remind you to leave a votes and comments if you have some opinions to say. I'm not forcing you to do so, but it will be highly appreciated if you did.

Take note, plagiarism is a crime ladies and gentlemen this epistolary story belongs to me, myself and I, intiendes?

Expect grammatical errors ahead, intindihin niyo nalang sana, salamat!

Again, if you don't like the story I wrote, you can remove it from your library. I'm not perfect and just new to the field of writing, so don't expect too much of this story to turn out well.

Thanks for reading!