𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 | 𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃 𝐈𝐈

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝙽𝙳
𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Dinner time came around, several young girls sitting around a large dinner table. Stomachs hungry for food, from being starved. All Vayda could think about was her escape, her and few other girls were planning their escapes as well.

After dinner then bedtime they had a plan in order, to attack the man in charge that'll check rooms. Run out the back door and just book it. Doesn't seem like a smart, plan but that's all they got.
All their other plans got corrupted or changed, so this is their best bet. Only chance of getting out.

Vayda looks at Daisha who looks back at her, no words were said only exchanging looks. They've created their own language, to talk in code so nobody understands their conversation.
Through the 3 years she's been held in captivity, she's made a friend.

Under these circumstances, she needs someone who understands her and what she's going through. Their stories are similar, unfortunately Daisha got sold into a sex trafficking ring by her parents for some unpaid debts.

Thinking she'll come home soon, but hasn't. If anything she's been here longer than, any girl there. 6 years and counting, so she's basically used to everything she's endured at this point.

The kitchen door swung open as several men, entered the room holding silver trays covered. They set them down on the table, before lighting up the lid to reveal the food. Each girl grimaced at how unappealing the, food looked.
"Eat the fucking food, or starve!" One man yelled before collecting the lids and leaving as the rest followed.

The kitchen door was locked from the other side, so they couldn't leave. They did this for every meal, well that's if they get 3 meals a day. Lucky enough, they even get one.
They had cameras in every room in the house, watching each girl's move. They shut off every night before, midnight to recharge and do it all over again the next day.

Vayda fills her plate with what she thinks, is spaghetti and meatballs as the rest of the girls follow her lead. "Spider-Man wears black and blue."