𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐅**𝐊 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐕𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟸:𝟻𝟿𝙿𝙼

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Ever since Philly told my mom, about my depression and suicidal thoughts. She's been on my ass, and since she noticed my haircut. She's taking extra precautions.
The school called her about my counseling sessions, with my guidance counselor. She put me back in therapy, now supervised appointments.

My first session is later today, which she's taking me to. She can't sit in the room, with us but she'll be close-by.
"You love her?" I asked Philly as we sat in my room, eating ice-cream. After school he came over, and brought me ice-cream.

"What?"

"Do you love Jackie?" I repeat my question, as if he didn't hear me the first time. "I don't know, why'd you ask?"

"Nigga, y'all are having a kid together. Doesn't she have her doctors appointment today?" He nods his head yes, "Just because we're having a kid, doesn't mean I love her. We started dating."

"Y'all been together for months, so I mean y'all built a connection." He shrugs his shoulders, "So why you not at the appointment, with her?" I scoop up some ice-cream on a spoon and into my mouth, as I wait for his answer.

"Didn't want me there, wanted to be alone. After she ran, into her mom the other day. She's been distant."

"That sucks." He just nods his head, "What's up with you and August?" I sighed, "Mentally I don't think, I can handle a relationship right now. I can barely, handle myself. Damn mental health, is deteriorating by the second."

"You told him?" I shook my head no, "I'll talk to him, when I can. Just now, I can't."

"Don't lead him on," I shook my head no, "I won't, or at least I'll try not to." He picked up his phone to check the time.
"I gotta bounce, Jackie is home and wants me home. But I'll call you later, probably link for a late night blunt ride." I smile at him, "Okay. Good luck."

"Preciate it." He gathers his stuff before heading out, I finish my ice-cream before setting the cup on the desk. I set an alarm for 30 minutes, so I can take a nap before therapy.