Authors

I don't own any Characters except Daphne and a few other ocs I plan to introduce. This won't follow the plot of tvd or originals much. I'll accept creative criticism! But don't be rude.

Now, the ship is

Niklaus x Kai x Daphne
And yes Klaus and Kai will have a romantic relationship too, fight me.
Niklaus will see Daphne as his alpha, so most of the times she'll be the one in charge between the two of them! Even in non sexual scenes.
Kai and Daphne's dynamics will be all over the place but Kai will take the role as the dominate!

There are other non popular/canon ships in this just because I like being random. Daphne's powers and what not will be explained but warning she is going to be quite strong because bad bitch.

The whole point of this story is just because Kai and Klaus are my comfort characters, this story is for my personal entertainment not yours so don't bother try pressuring me to update. I'll do this in my own time when I have the energy and am in the correct mental state for it.

Now I'm always open to suggestions for plots and ideas or even cute filler chapters soo don't hesitate to just like say something.

Now I'm unsure if I'll be adding smut scenes in this book or I'll just skip it. But yeahhh, I'll just do the warnings now just to be safe.

⚠WARNING⚠
This story will include or potentially include;

Description of violence/death
Non canon ships or personalities
Bad writing
Sexual content
Use of titles in sexual manners; sir, mistress, mommy, master
Femdom
Submale
Switch main character
Old ass vampires dating teen girls
Esther and mikeal
Parental neglect / abuse
Not following the plot
Sugar mommy Daphne

Enjoy