i

Gathered in the Salvatore living room was the mystic Falls Scooby gang, minus Elena, weapons laid out on table while Alaric Saltzman– the town vampire hunter and history teacher, demonstrated how to kill a vampire. At this moment the town Witch made an entrance, "I got your text, what do you mean you're going to kill Katherine" she questioned, exhausted.

Stefan Salvatore stepped forward, "let me explain, " he said motioning for her to sit, "please" The witch- Bonnie, said while sitting, "We're going to kill Katherine" the vampire repeated. His brother came forth, "tonight at the masquerade ball, you in" Bonnie didn't know what to say, but she had a sneaking suspicion she didn't have much choice. Letting out a heavy breathe before looking up with a determined expression, "alright what's the plan? "

Coincidentally at that same time a shiny red sports car sped past the mystic Falls sign, roof down and sporting a very loud brunette, Daphne-rose Blackwood, an old friend of the Salvatore brother's who'd they'd called for help. The brunette had known them in their human years, in fact they were as close to be considered family.

1860, mystic Falls, Virginia

A carriage pulled to a stop outside the Salvatore estate, Guiseppe Salvatore along with his 20 year old son Damon and his 13 year old son Stefan all stood outside ready to greet whoever left the carriage. Though you could see Stefan's excitement from the way his head turned with the carriage, Damon silently scolding for his impopet behavior.

Out stepped 3 women, two Handmaiden's and one lady, who had beautiful curls and a lilac dress, she was graceful in her steps towards the three men, curtsying in a greeting. But she could only keep such formal behavior for so long before running into Damon's arms, "My brother, how big you've gotten"she said fondly.

Daphne-Rose Blackwood, or currently Daphne-Rose Salvatore the honary daughter of the late Lilian Salvatore. She had been shipped off 15 years ago, when Damon was but a boy. She had been the Apple of Guiseppe's eye and his only true offspring- despite them not sharing blood.

She turned to her father and gave him a hug, And for once the stone cold man genuinely smiled, " My daughter, such a beautiful girl. You're looks simply enchanting- almost as if you haven't aged" he pointed out, and he was correct to think so. Although the spell on Daphne caused her to seemingly age, she never did like aging passed her biological age.

Damon was in too much shock to comprehend his big sister had returned from her adventures in London and was finally here. But snapped out of it and gave her the biggest smile he could muster. "Are you my big sister!?" A young voice chimed, reminding everyone of the young boy with them.

Stefan hadn't met his sister before but from the stories he'd heard she was amazing, and his excitement could barely be contained. The goddess crouched to his level, uncaring of messing her skirts, "indeed, you must be Stefan. What a handsome boy you are" she smiled, Stefan found comfort in her presence. It had been too long since he'd had any sort of mother figure and he missed it.

For the next few days the Salvatore brother's were attached to their sisters hip, much to their father's dismay, He wanted his daughter to explore the town, find a suitor, build on her talents. But she couldn't do any of those things when she was busy playing nanny with her brothers. But little did Guiseppe know, his daughter had bound herself to his sons as a promise to always protect them.

The door bell of the Salvatore boarding house was rung, and again, and again. Stefan stood up, seriously annoyed by whoever was so impatient as to not be able to wait a few seconds. He went towards the door only for Damon to beat him to it and swing it open, "one times more than enough- Rosie?!" He said, with a choked voice at seeing his big sister for the first time in a century.

"Hello, Brother"

The plan to kill Katherine was simple, and Daphne had no doubt her brothers could pull it off without her help but it helped to have a goddess one their side either way, they planned to trap Katherine in a room far away from the party and kill her there. But because of the unfortunate luck of the Scooby gang, it didn't go according to plan.

The human doppelganger was kidnapped and Daphne alongside her, (she usually would've knocked them out but something told her it was important for them both to be there) the Salvatore brothers and all their friends were in a state of distress, and the kidnapped girls?

"Unhand me you foolish girl," Daphne grumbled, smacking away the hands of a vampire who she could tell was around five centuries old, "where the fuck are we?" The brunette wasn't one to swear often, after living for almost two millennia's it had been long since engraved into her head that a lady should not swear, didn't stop her but she did attempt to filter her mouth.

The vampire glared at her, looking towards her male company- silently motioning to the ethereal being beside them, he seemingly getting the hint and speeding towards her only to be thrown back with no more than a glance, "a witch? Seriously?" He groaned, Daphne gave a self-satisfied look.

They was in an abandoned house, the female doppelganger and only human in the room laid on the dusty couch that made the Blackwood girl's skin crawl. It wasn't long before the human began to shift, her moving making the stench of her blood much more potent. And like clockwork, the male sped to her, breathing in her scent, "Cmon only a taste, " he said darkly, the human screamed in fear. Succeeding at giving the other two female's a headache.

The short haired woman stepped in, "Trevor, control yourself" Daphne noted that the guys name was Trevor, as it would do her well to know who kidnapped her. Trevor pushed away from the Katherine look alike and walked out the room. "Whatever Rose, "

Large brown doe eyes stared at Rose in fear, while she didn't know who Daphne was she did know the girl was kidnapped like her, "Don't hurt her! She's human I don't even know her- please-" Rose ignored her and scrutinized the girl, "you look exactly like her" "but I'm not my name is Elena Gilbert-"

"I know who you are, " Rose said simply,
"

(I thought I posted this I'm dead)