ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

dark mode reccommended

lowercase intended

now playing:

paparazzi - lady gaga

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

"oh come on [name]! stop moping around, there are plenty of fish in the sea? you've been inside your room for 4 days, you haven't even been to the skatepark. all your friends were worried.

besides, we've got tickets to the biggest show this year, and they cost me a small fortune so no excuses."

"easy for you to say. your girlfriend of 3 years didn't cheat on you."

"well cheer up, only one more year of living if you suddenly become famous right?"

I stared at my self-acclaimed bestfriend, astonished they remembered our conversation about the 27 club. 

"ugh whatever, fine."

"great I have an outfit I chose for you so you can pull some bitches and so that ex of yours sees my private story and realises what she's missing out on. sylvie did not help while I picked out your clothes. damn cat."

a bag was then chucked at my face.

"what the hell, noah?!"

"go get changed in the bathroom, I'm cleaning your room. it stinks." they pulled a face, and gagged as I stood up.

I walked into the shared bathroom with the bag and locked the door. pulling out a white collared shirt, black slacks and a baggy beige jumper, not my style but oh well. I laid them on noah's vanity after brushing all their makeup into a drawer. I walked over to the shower and stripped, stepping in and turning on the hot water. I sighed and started scrubbing my self clean. in the backround I heard muffled "singing" as noah blasted paparazzi whilst cleaning. I started washing my ,now rather long, hair. once I was done, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off with. 

once I was dry enough, I slipped on the cotton shirt. I rummaged in the bag a bit more to see if noah had put any boxers in there. there was a brand new three pack in there, nice to know they weren't

Going through my underwear.

I pulled up the slacks and struggled into the baggy jumper, I pulled out the collar and searched for some socks.

once I was done, I gave myself a once over in the mirror. deciding I looked decent enough, I unlocked the door and stepped out.

"OH NO NO NO. you are not going out like that. you have huge bags and your hair is a mess- I'm doing your makeup."

"I don't own any makeup Noah."

they grinned and pulled out another bag.

"I matched you."

I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to get out of this. Noah ushered me to their room, sitting me down on a poof in front of another vanity and dumping the bag on the table. they dragged their wheelie chair over and fished out a little tube from the mess.

about an hour later, they finished doing my face up. I had subtle eyeliner and I looked like I slept regularly. my hair also looked healthy. amazing.

"alright we're good to go! I'm assuming you want to take the tube?"

"you're gonna be wasted and if your plan works we're both gonna get laid tonight. obviously yes."

they rolled their eyes and grabbed their little satchel, stuffing their keys, phone, wallet and knife into it. they grabbed a sign and tucked it under their arm. Noah then proceeded to leave the house, speed walking towards the station.

about half an hour later we had reached the Royal Albert Hall, and Noah was vibrating with excitement. as we made our way to the mosh pit, I noticed how glammed you people were and how out of place I looked. we stood around for 15 minutes or so, and then suddenly the lights dimmed. the hall erupted in cheers as the spotlights focussed on a misty figure.

the moment the artificial fog cleared, the screaming grew quiet. it was her.

"are you ready?" she called out to the crowd. the people screamed in agreement, all except for me. I was unbothered and only here to find a hookup. Noah was sure there would be someone I could meet here.

besides, there was a higher chance she would notice me if I stuck out even more than I already was.

she began to scan the crowd, and eventually we locked eyes. her cheerful demeanor was momentarily replaced by a confused one, but she shook it off before anyone could notice.

well, any normal person. I, however, had noticed the quick shift in facial expressions and knew my plan was working.

throughout the concert I acted nonchalant, and she took quick glances at me every now and then.

suddenly, she started flying around in the air, just below the gallery, in her fire spitting bra. It was getting harder to stay calm and not join in with the screaming crowd. but, she flew over my head and I got a clear view of her round ass.

Fuck it, I thought as she landed back on stage. I leaned over to Noah and asked if they wanted to make our way to the front of the crowd. Noah immediately agreed and grabbed onto the back of my sleeve as I shoved people out of the way.

"Lady gaga!" I called a few times until she looked over in our direction. I presented Noah who had finally lifted their sign. Lady gaga continued singing until the end of the song and telling everyone to stop for a minute while she spoke to fans.

"alright let's read a few signs, yeah?"

"We love you! aw that's nice." she read out more signs before reaching Noah's.

___________________________

| My friend thinks you're hot asf |

|__________<———__________|

|

|

"well that's lovely, is it the young man next to you?"

Noah, practically buzzing with excitement, answered her immediately.

"well, why don't you two come backstage later?"

"sure." I replied for Noah as they stopped functioning for a minute.

damn, it looks like I might be getting that hookup.