~ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀɢᴇ~

now playing:

always forever - the cults

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

after the show had ended, Noah and I made our way to where a security guard was waiting for us.

"come with me, she's waiting for you."

we followed after the man, as he led us towards a black door with lady gaga written on it. Noah turned to the guard.

"ey dude, is there a toilet here? I really need to piss."

"there is, this way please." they winked at me before running after the guard.

I knocked on the door and shortly after it was opened by a slightly messy lady gaga. she stepped aside to let me in.

"Oh it's you.. where's your short friend?"

"Who, Noah? They went to the toilet. I'm [y/n], pleasure."

"Well you already know my name, but it's nice to meet you too."

"Yes.. likewise.."

"Why.. were you so... uninterested in me..?"

"Want to find out?"

Noah texted me, 'I found a cute guy, I'm leaving' .

"Well look at that, It's just you and me now."

I pushed her against the wall, her body pressing up against mine. I kissed her with more desire than ever before, my lips were filled with nothing but passion, love and desire for her..

she let out a small moan.

her soft moan of pleasure only made me grow even more intense, and I started to kiss her again, this time far more passionate, and a new side of me, showed when my hand started to roam.

I felt more bold and brave.. and it looked like she was enjoying this.. as she started to make even more noises of pleasure, as she lost herself in all of this...

"..ah~ [y/n]~"

"Oh? Are you enjoying this?"

She nodded bashful my and I grinned. This was going to be fun~