together?

Soyeon's parents died in such young age, she had no idea that they died. As a kid she thought they left her, Soyeon started crying, sitting in her parents room and never left. No one came to help her, no one checked up on her, the owner of the house came and started yelling at the small child who's parents are dead but she didn't know it, she could only hope and cry. With that, Soyeon just ran away. Left the house and ran away.

No one knows where she was, she didn't know where she was. She didn't know this place, she decided to sit next to a Baking Shop though she felt scared. She was scared, she didn't know what to do. How long is she going to wait for her parents?

skipping some time

Soyeon now is 10 years old. Still lives in the streets, only people giving the small child money to get herself something to eat in the baking shop. Even the baker himself give the child something to eat before he closes. The old man saw Soyeon as his child. And after 3 years of the child living in the streets, he decided to take Soyeon with him, thinking his own daughter will be happy to meet that little child.

"Hey little one" the man says as he gives the food to the child. Soyeon runs and hugs him tightly. "Uncle, you're here!" the small child only smiles. She sees that man as her own father, she understood after 3 years that either her parents are dead or they left her.

"How about, I take you with me this time? You'll be able to take a shower as well there." The man says and Soyeon nods.

Both of them get into the car and he starts driving to his house. Soyeon was watching outside the window, inside the car, she was amazed. Her parents didn't have that fancy car, she never saw an expensive car.

The man stopped in front of a big house, he got off and opened the door for Soyeon as he gets out slowly from the car and holds his two fingers. Soyeon was happy and scared at the same time, she didn't know where she was but she trusted that man. So she followed him, he opened the door as Soyeon saw a small girl playing with legos on the floor. The girl had a mole on her under eye and she immediately ran towards the man and hugged his legs.

"Papa! I missed you so much!" The small girl says. The man smiles and Soyeon was hiding behind the man. "Soojin, you have to meet someone. You too darling." The man says to his child and wife, they both wait and the man pushes slightly Soyeon in front of him. Her face is red, she didn't know what to say. "H-Hi.." she whisper-yells. "Excuse her girls, she's a bit shy. That's Soyeon, she's 10 years old just like you Soojin and we're going to keep her." The wife smiles and bends down to face the small girl. "Are you hungry Soyeon?" Soyeon nods shyly. She looks over to Soojin, the older girl smiles and hugs Soyeon. "Welcome to the family, Soyeon!" The man smiles widely with this wife. They're so glad these children understand each other and like each other.

Skipping some time, they're adults now.

Soyeon is currently is 20, going into a college for music production. She likes writing songs, she even made the old guest room she has in the house where she lives with Soojin and her family in as her own small studio. Sometimes she won't come out from her studio when she gets ideas to write, Soojin sometimes keeps her company and read the lyrics Soyeon wrote. They were beautiful, they were inspirational.

She had a couple of friends as well, Minnie Nicha Yontararak, Cho Miyeon, Seo Soojin, Yeh Shuhua and a girl she has been taking a liking for quite a while, Song Yuqi.

The girl doesn't know why she likes that idiotic, hyperactive child. Yuqi is one year younger than her, though she always protects the older. Currently, Yuqi is Talking to a guy named Lucas, as far as Soyeon knows, Yuqi used to or still has an interest in that guy. Soyeon doesn't like that guy at all, she feels he's bad news. But oh well, what can she possibly do? Nothing.

Currently her and her group of friends are sitting on a lunch break table, included Lucas. He was making unfunny jokes though Yuqi was laughing. "Okay, that's so sad. I am tired of this. I'm leaving, bye." Soyeon says as the others look at her worriedly. Knowing that Soyeon likes Yuqi but the younger girl doesn't see it. Yuqi looks at her friend confused, she was about to ask her what's wrong when Lucas spoke up. "Great, we did not need an emo freak in here anyways" he says and laughs. Yuqi glares at him and stands up. She slaps his cheek hardly, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek. "Don't you ever talk about Soyeon like this. Asshole." She says angrily.

"Baby, I'm so-" Lucas was interrupted. "Leave." She says coldly. "What?" He asks and looks at Yuqi surprised. All eyes from the students were on them. "I said leave. I don't want to fucking date someone who's going to treat my own friends like that. LEAVE!" She says one more time. Lucas pouts and wraps his arms around her waist. "Please babe, I'm sorry it was just a joke. It was funny, come on don't be like that now." He says, slowly leaning in for a kiss.

SLAP

Lucas cover his cheek again and groans. Yuqi hit him again in the same spot, pushed him as he fall down. "You're disgusting." Says Yuqi and with that leaves, searching for her friend.

Soyeon in the other hand, she was in the music room, playing piano and singing a song she wrote. MOON. That's the song's title. As she finished playing the song she heard footsteps coming closer to her.

"That was beautiful, Soyeonnie." Yuqi says."Woogie? What are you doing here." Soyeon asks and takes her small book with lyrics in her hands. "Well, I did not like how that asshole Lucas treated you. So I came here to check up on you, knowing you.." Yuqi stops talking for a bit. She scratches the back of her neck and continues talking. "..you like coming in here when something's wrong." She says and Soyeon swore she felt butterflies in her stomach when she heard that. "Oh.. I didn't know you paid so much attention on my actions." Soyeon blurts out and looks at Yuqi.

"What do you mean by that?" Yuqi asks as she walks closer to Soyeon and sat to the bench next to her. "Nothing." Soyeon says and turns her head back to the piano. She started playing another song she wrote called 'LOST'. Yuqi Looks at the older one and reaches for her hand, she intertwined them as she looks at the shorter girl. "Tell me what's wrong with you, Soyeonnie. I am worried about you." She whispers as their faces were inches apart. Soyeon was getting nervous, didn't know what to do exactly. She only looked down. "It's nothing. Really, Woogs I am fine." Soyeon whispers and looks up at the younger girl.

"No.. no you're not." Yuqi whispers and she gets closer to the short girl. "I-I.. fuck it." Soyeon says and kisses the younger's lips. Yuqi wides her eyes but slowly kisses back. The older slowly sits on the younger's lap, making out breathlessly. They didn't stop, as if they have been hungry for each other. Yuqi slowly trailing her hands on Soyeon's waist, pulling her closer to her as if she wasn't even close.

After some minutes they finally broke the kiss, they were catching some air. Yuqi looks at Soyeon and smiles. "Good that this happened because I want into you for a long time." Yuqi says and Soyeon rolls her eyes. "Yeah well, I like you too." Soyeon gets off the younger's lap and fixes her skirt she was wearing. "Let me take you on a date, Soyeon." Yuqi asks and wraps her arm around the older girl. Soyeon smirks and kisses deeply Yuqi while the younger one kissed back. Soyeon slowly walks away and turns around. "We will see about that." Soyeon smirks and winks at the younger girl as she left.

Yuqi smiling like an idiot with dark red lipstick around her lips and cheeks. "God she'll be the death of me." With that Yuqi wides her eyes, she knows Soyeon agreed on taking her on a date but she needs Soojin's and Minnie's help.

Well at least they got their happy ending, right?

——————

First one shot and a small one. So sorry this was rushed but after all it is a one shot.

I love you guys and take care of yourself.

Until next time!

Pai Pai <3