fortune

( this will take place in China. Some TW as well in this following story.)

(Words: 4137)

It's 2021, yet in the country she lives in she's a princess. There's a Queen and a King. Not very much like old times but still having some strong rules about their wonderful princess.

Song Yuqi, in the most known Queendom her parents are well known and the people there respect them a lot. Song Yuqi is currently 21 years old, refusing to get married. You might wonder why? She's so perfect. But she's indeed in love with a small barista, who works in a small not so well known coffee shop. They have been in a relationship for almost 7 months and they're happily together, they're truly in love and no one ever thought of them as girlfriends but best friends.

(An imagine of Yuqi as a princess)

The baristas name is Jeon Soyeon, her dream is to become a producer

The baristas name is Jeon Soyeon, her dream is to become a producer. She likes writing songs, produce them. She has currently made lots of songs but had the chance to send them to an entertainment.

Basically our beloved couple were sitting on a lake, holding hands and Soyeon feeding our beloved princess with a chocolate strawberry. They were giggling, touching each other's foreheads, smiling so much, they felt happy. "Yuqi.. my princess, did you know that you're the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I've ever seen in the entire world?" Soyeon says and Yuqi rolls her eyes. "Soyeonnie, that was so cheesy.. but I loved it. I think so too, you're so beautiful. If I had to choose a prince, I'd definitely choose you. Want to know why, my beloved?" Yuqi asks as she was sitting on Soyeon's lap, the older's girls hands were caressing the younger's waist. "Hmm.. I'd like to know why, your majesty" says the older girl as both girls were smiling widely at each other. "Cause you're the only prince in my heart and the only one who I'd always decide to marry, my love." Says the younger and Soyeon rolls her eyes. "Miss Song Yuqi, you're one cheesy girl, aren't you?" The barista says and tickles her lover.

The princess rolls over on the grass as she laughs while the barista was tickling her a lot. Suddenly they hear a loud masculine voice asking for the princess.

"MISS SONG YUQI! COME OVER TO THE PALACE! YOUR FATHER NEEDS YOU." he says. Probably her butler, Yuqi thinks.

"I have to leave my love, I will see you later at night. Right?" Yuqi asks. Soyeon Pecks the princesse's lips and nods. "Of course my love. I'll be waiting for you. Forever." Says the barista which made the princess smile. They said their goodbyes and Yuqi immediately went to the palace, her father was waiting with his wife for their daughter.

"Finally, you're here. I have something important to tell you." He says and Yuqi looked at her father's left, seeing a prince standing with his parents together. She rolls her eyes and sighs. "Dad, I told you already. I am truly not interested on marrying someone at the moment, respect it please." Says the princess annoyed. "That's the thing my daughter, you don't get to choose anymore. It has already been chosen, you'll marry one of the most amazing prince in the whole south China. Mr Jackson Wang, he already agreed on marrying you so my daughter it is settle, I am truly happy this is happening." He says and Yuqi with teary eyes walks closely to her father and slaps him. "H-How dare you! H-How dare you forcing me to m-marry someone I-I don't love! Y-You're terrible. I hate you. I truly hate you for that!" With that she runs towards her room and locks herself in there.