🎧🎮 (M)

No One's POV

It basically started like this. How this now couple got together, they have been frenemeis. You might ask, what is this? Basically people who are friends secretly but are enemies in front of people's eyes.
That's exactly what Song Yuqi and Jeon Soyeon were in their Highschool years and college. Though, one day Jeon Soyeon had big guts and kissed our pink haired puppy when she was whining about kissing someone but never got the chance to. Since then they became a thing, a cute yet wild thing.

They would tease each other in front of their friends, would sometimes hide in classes or go behind the school building to pleasure each other for minutes. Skip school or classes to just have sex or go on dates and hang out together. Their parents did realize that these two were a thing yet they didn't want to say anything until their own children will feel ready to tell them those big news.

Now, let us go into the present of what's going on between them.

Soyeon's playing on her pc, a game called League of Legends. She's been grinding this game since forever and her main is Akali, she has her in Mastery Level 7 and with over 2 million points. Crazy right? Currently her girlfriend is there but she's been bored, needing her girlfriend's attention yet she didn't get it. She tried to get her attention by kissing her face, her neck, sucking on her neck, whining like a baby, begging for her attention yet Soyeon's answer was only 'in a bit pup' but that wasn't enough for the puppy.

She had an 'amazing' idea, since her own girlfriend didn't want to give her attention she will try to get her attention with doing something 'nasty'. She stood up from the bed she laying on and walked towards her own room. (They're currently in an apartment which they share the money and pay together. Something like roommates but they aren't roommates at this point anymore.) Since Yuqi loved LED lights she ordered them a while ago as well as stocked them with Minnie's help her close friend.

She turns the blue lights on, took off her shirt which left her with only her laced black bra. With no further due, she took her pants off leaving her with only her laced black bra and underwear. Started taking some hot yet cute pictures of herself, she decided to send them to her girlfriend.

On the other hand, Soyeon saw the messages and opened her phone. She saw the pictures, it did work yet she wanted to be done with her match so she will finally be Plat on her ranked game.

Yuqi frowned and decided to sit on her bed, opening a bit her legs wide and taking some good angles for her girlfriend to look. Once she was done, she send those pictures to her girlfriend. Soyeon saw them and couldn't handle herself. She tried so hard to be done yet it took so long, she groaned.

Yuqi frowned and decided to go back to her girlfriend with only her laced black bra and matching black thong, as she opened the door she saw her own girlfriend still grinding this game. Yuqi sighs and slowly walked up to her girlfriend, pushing the chair lightly away and sat on her lap. Soyeon tried to play though her girlfriend had other plans, she started kissing Soyeon's neck as she was grinding slowly onto her thigh making the younger moan onto her ear.

The older woman couldn't resist her, how could she?

She trailed her hand onto the younger's waist and grabbed her waist tightly.

She wanted her.

She wanted to touch the younger girl.

Her hand is slowly moving to the younger's inner thigh, rubbing it, moving it closer to where the younger wanted her the most.

"Stop teasing me and do it."

"We can't be patient now, can we?"

"Shut up."

Soyeon smirks, she pushes the younger's thong aside and rubs her wet clit as Yuqi arches her back, letting a soft moan escape from her lips.

"Fuck, S-Soyeon"

It was driving the older crazy, having so much control over the Beijing.

"Baby, we have to do this quick. I am still ingame."

"Fuck the game, I'm here baby~"

Of course the latter knew her girlfriend is there yet she also didn't want to lose her account.
She inserted two of her fingers inside the Beijing, making her arch her back, grab onto Soyeon's T-Shirt and moan loudly her name.

The latter smirks as she started pounding her fingers roughly while her girlfriend was panting like crazy, moaning loudly as her legs were starting to shake.

"Y-Yea, r-right there S-Soyeon! Please p-please!"

With that the latter knew she hit her spot, her pace has gotten faster, harder, making the Beijing roll her eyes back and bite hardly her lip.
With these kind of reactions, she knew her girlfriend was really close.

Soyeon continued pounding her fingers in the same rhythm as before, the only thing that changed was her biting the Beijing's sensitive nipple.
Making the Beijing feel more insane, after a second she feels a warm liquid trailing down on her fingers.

"Good girl, Yuqi."
Soyeon pecked her girlfriend's lips.

"Lets get you cleaned up, hm?"

Yuqi nods, she was tired yet very satisfied.

•••••••••••

Author's Note

Im truly sorry for not updating here, I forgot I had one story almost done written!!

I promise I'll be writing more here for Yuyeon cause in Queencard era we got lots of YuYeon moments.

Anyways, love you guys!

Drink lots of water and eat lots of food! It's healthy!!

Pai Pai <3