Punishment II(M)

This is kind of a part two of Punishment from Mimin.
This will be Yuyeon's Pov.

Author's Pov

As Soyeon called her girlfriend in her room she made sure to lock the door.
The Chinese girl looks at her girlfriend confused as she sat down on the bed.

"What's wrong Soyeon?"
Yuqi asks worried.

"You totally know what's wrong."

Yuqi shakes her head, she stared at her girlfriend for about two minutes now still not getting why her girlfriend is so cold out of a sudden.

"I'm sorry but I still don't get it. Could you maybe remind me what I did?"

Soyeon frowns.
"Yeah I will show you."

The brunette takes out her phone, taps on KakaoTalk as she went into Minnie's messages and showed her girlfriend the video of her and Miyeon almost kissing.

The younger starts giggling as she wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist, pushing her near her as she kisses her shoulder.

"Oh baby, don't tell me you're mad?"
Yuqi whispers looking at her girlfriend's expression.

"Don't touch me. You don't get to touch me nor kiss me tonight."
Soyeon says.

The younger kept kissing her but Soyeon pushes her off of her.

"Sit."
Soyeon demands.

Yuqi did as she was asked to do, staring at her girlfriend confused.

She backed away from the younger, slowly taking off her crop top.
Leading the younger gulp as she stares at her, while the older is taking off her pants leaving her with her undergarments on.

Slowly sitting on Yuqi's lap as her hands were trialing slowly onto her arms, moving her hips left and right slowly and seductively.

"S-Soyeon-"
Yuqi is caught off by her girlfriend.

"Be quiet, Yuqi."

Soyeon wraps her arms around her girlfriend's neck, the hands of the younger's trailing on her hips though the older pushes them off of her.

"No touching until I say so."

Yuqi only nodded as she's watching her girlfriend grinding on her lap, slowly moving to her thighs and kept grinding.
Leaving the older moan softly, getting closer to her girlfriend's ear and moan her name.

The Chinese is watching the latter grind, her hand on the bed sheets as she's slowly leaning and kissing her neck.

"Soyeon-ah.. I can't wait anymore please.."
Yuqi begs.

Then latter smirks as she takes the younger's shirt off, leaving her with her pants and bra on. Taking her hands on her body as she slowly moves them on her chest, Yuqi roams her hands to the latter's back as she takes off her bra, leaving her top fully naked.
Her hands going in the front, massaging her chest area, letting Soyeon moan quietly as she slowly lays her on the bed. Now Yuqi being on top, her left arm trailing down to Soyeon's now soaked panties, slowly rubbing her clit through the panties.

"Y-Yuqi.. stop t-teasing.. please"

The Beijing girl is kissing the latter's neck, biting it harshly, leaving bite marks on her neck as she slowly pushes her panties aside as she slowly inserts two of her fingers into the latter.
Leaving Soyeon speechless as she arches her back, grabbing onto the sheets harshly, moaning her name loudly.
Her fingers going fast inside her, pumping her fingers in and out, wet sounds being heard in the room loudly as well as the latter's moan.

"M-More.. faster! P-Please Yuqi!"

The Beijing pumps her fingers faster, roughly with each thrust. Her leaning against her chest as she brings one of the latter's nipples in her mouth as she sucks them, driving the latter crazy.

Rolling her eyes back, wrapping her legs around the younger's waist as she swings her hips with each thrust.

"I'm.. s..so close!"

After a few second the latter climaxes on her fingers, making the Beijing take her fingers off and she reaches them in her mouth as she tastes her girlfriend's juices.

"Am I forgiven yet, Soyeonah?"
Yuqi asks as she places wet sloppy kisses on her neck.

The latter nods softly as she reaches her hands.

"Cuddle?"
Soyeon asks cutely.

The Beijing nods as she lays next to her and wrap her hands around her girlfriend's waist, resting her head on Soyeon's chest.