Chapter II

Domenico

"No p-please, i-i have a-a family, k-kid-

I didn't let him complete his sentence as i finished him off with a bullet right in-between his eyes. He should've thought this through before ever thinking of crossing my path.

I'm the eldest out of all my siblings, which puts me directly the supreme protector of all members of my family. I have 4 siblings in total. My youngest brother Matteo, who is 19. He's in college right now studying to become a neurosurgeon. Boring. My younger sister, Isabella, is 16. She's still in school, doing whatever shitty things teenagers do.

And finally we have my twin brothers, Lorenzo and Antonio. We three are triplets. Since we were the first borns, my dad, Francesco, arranged for all three of us to become the leaders once we grow up. We took over for our dad when we were 21. It has been ten years since we've been the leaders of the Italian-American mafia, the most powerful cartel around the continents.

We're known around the world for our ruthless kills and vicious ways of handling our business. We own several states in America as well as different cities around the world.

Me and my brothers have always been really close. We share everything together. From clothes, to cars, to houses, everything. We have tried many times in the past to get in relationships separately but it never works out. Girls usually wants us for our good looks or money and fame. So after a lot of consideration, we've decided that all three of us will share one girl.

We've been on the lookout for over 4 years, trying to find the prefect girl for us, but unfortunately, no luck so far.

We've all been desperate to hold our girl in our arms. To cook her meals everyday, to cuddle with her every night, to take her on dates whenever we feel like it. But our chances have been slim, and we're slowly losing hope of ever finding her.
~
After my men disposed of the body, i get in my lamborghini urus, and drive back home.

When i get there i park my car and get out. I open the front door and walk in only to see both my brothers in the kitchen chatting. There heads snap up to look at me after shutting the doorway.

"Hey man, what's up? How did it go?" Lorenzo asked me.

I shrugged "Finished him off after spilling his guts out"

"I knew this bitch was a snitch the moment Enzo hired him! I smelled it from miles away" Lorenzo adds.

"The only thing you said was that "he smelled as if he had sex with a plunger" and then you added "this guy hasn't showered in weeks. He smells like a dying cat in a sewer"" Antonio said.

"Which he did!! But now this motherfucker is dead. The cat will probably be the only person at his funeral"

"Alright you two knock it off" i cut their argument short" you guys wanna go out and eat?"

"Yes!! Let's go to Blue Jay, i'm starving!!" Added Lorenzo

"When are you not?" Grumbled Antonio at his twin

Lorenzo scolded at him and walked off.

"Well let's go" i said

"Right behind you"
~
We arrived at Blue Jay and parked our car. We got out, and as soon as we entered the cafe, all head turned to us. I smirked knowing the effect we had on people. We sat down in a private booth away from all prying eyes. Soon after, a waiter approached our table.

"Hi and welcome to Blue Jay cafe, what can i get started for you guys?" The waiters asks

"3 black coffees, no sugar, no milk" i answer him in my usual cold voice.

"Alright, will that be it or can i get you guys anything else" he says

"No, that's it" responds Antonio in his grumpy voice.

Suddenly we hear this angel like voice two tables down from us.

"Oh yeah i'm so sorry. I'll get started on your order straight away"

We snapped our heads towards the source of the voice.

We see a girl rushing to the black door, . Unfortunately, we were too late to see her face.

"Who was that" asked Lorenzo

"I don't know brother. I don't know" i answered

But what i do know, is that i'm not going back home before finding out the owner of the voice.

~753 words~