Sleep-Seungchan

Genre:Smut

Warnings/kinks:Fucking someone while they're sleeping, Bulge kink, puppy kink, degrading, ropes, hair pulling(only once), blowjob.

Top:Bangchan

Bottom:Seungmin

No one's POV
03:27 AM
The clock said, Seungmin had randomly woken up, a couple times this night. He kept hearing noises coming from the other dorm's, he shared one with Chan, which was good because the other members wouldn't leave him alone.
Seungmin turned over to Chan, watching him sleep for a while, playing with his hair.
'Cute..' the younger thought to himself.

Chan was a very deep sleeper, almost nothing could wake him up.

Seungmin had a crush on the older since he first met him, he never showed it tho. The only one who knew Seungmin had a crush on Chan was I.N, he would always tell him to shoot his shot, why? Because the youngest knew the leader also had a crush on the puppy-like boy.

'Maybe I should listen to him?'

He got up and admired the sleeping beauty in front of him. Soon, he got in between the boy's legs pulling the other's pants down slowly, along with his boxers.

Seungmin's eyes would always widen whenever he saw him naked, even though he had seen him without clothes before.

Without hesitation, the younger started licking the tip, he often got up to see if he was still asleep.
After licking the tip for a while, he fully took him into his mouth.

He took the elder deep inside of his throat, luckily he didn't have a gag reflex. Small groans started to escape Bangchan, damn he sounded so beautiful.

After a minute or so he came deep inside of Seungmin's mouth. The black haired swallowed it all without a second thought.

He gently started to put the other's pants back on, but suddenly got held back.

"Don't you think I'm done with you already."

Seungmin's heart skipped a beat, he froze before he got flipped over, the leader climbing on top of him.

"I-I'm sorr-" he got cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting his. It went from a soft kiss to a more rough and lustful one.

"So impatient hm? Couldn't just wake me up? You fucking slut." He said pulling on the other's hair, earning a whimper.

The Australian got up, walking over to a drawer and getting some rope from there.

Walking back he tied the younger's wrists to the headboard. "A-anything but this.." he mumbled but Chan still heard, "You don't have any right to say if you want something or not, got it? Maybe I didn't want you to suck me off, but you still did so."

"I'm s-sorry." Seungmin said before two fingers slid inside of his throat. "Awe, is my puppy sorry now? Shut the fuck up and take whatever I have in mind for you."

Seungmin was in pain, well, a good kind of pain. The younger sucked on Chan's fingers coating them in warm saliva until he pulled them out, undressing the younger.

"So pretty for me right baby?" Chan whispered against the crook of the other males neck.

Suddenly, the aussie slipped two fingers into Seungmin without warning, earning a loud high pitched moan. "We don't wanna wake up the other's right puppy?" Chan said adding another finger.

"Please, f-fuck me already."

"Wouldn't it be better if we take it slow? I'm not sure if you can fully handle me." Chan teased, before taking his fingers out. Seungmin whimpered at the empty feeling.

Before Seungmin could say anything, he got cut off by a sloppy kiss while the leaders tip was being pushed inside. The younger struggled to kiss back since he was breathing and moaning heavily.

Chan broke the kiss before pushing further inside of the boy. "S-so big.."

"I'm barely halfway in baby..." He said before pushing in deeper. Seungmin felt so full, he clenched around the older earning a deep groan.

"You're so tight.." He hissed out before burying himself all the way inside the black haired boy.

Bangchan gave the other some time to adjust before starting to thrust deep into him, noticing something in the youngers stomach.

Everytime he pushed all the way in, a bulge appeared in the boy's lower stomach. "So f-full~" Seungmin moaned loudly as Chan pushed onto the bulge with his palm. "So full hm? Want your hyung to fill you up?"

Soon enough the room was filled with hot breaths, moans and the sound of a headboard hitting the wall with each thrust. 

Chan's pace became more sloppy as he kept pounding into the now crying mess. Seungmin felt the need to cum so badly but Chan wouldn't let him.

The blond stopped moving and admired the hot mess beneath him, the messy hair, the tears dripping down his face, the pants...It could make him cum at it's own honestly.

"You look so pretty falling a part under me like thatl Seungmin." He whispered into the youngers ear before filling  him up completely with his cum, hearing the boy moan loudly.

"You can cum now too, pretty boy.." He panted as Seungmin came all over his stomach.

Chan gently untied the rope, tossing it aside before softly cleaning both of them up and dressing the black haired in comfortable clothes. After everything was done, Bangchan lied down besides Seungmin and held him close.

"You did so good baby, I love you.." The leader whispered softly into his ear.

"I love you too." Seungmin muttered as they both fell asleep.

A/N:i might quit this whole book cuz i dont think anyone is reading this shit!!!. #lovemylife