Coincidence - Minsung

Genre:not smut, i don't know what this is.

TW:blood, guns, death.

Jisung was the son of the most famous mafia, he was nothing like his father and honestly wanted nothing to do with him..

The blue haired was walking outside once at night since he snuck out, without guards, with no one, he was alone. He was NEVER allowed to go out himself, that's why he went out at 4 AM. A car pulled up behind him.

'probably just a coincidence..' Jisung thought to himself. He slid his hand in his pocket to grab his gun that was always there, yet it was empty. The youngster cussed under his breath before he was grabbed from behind, a cloth was put over his nose and mouth with some odd kind of smell. He tried to fight against the figure but he was too weak. He blacked out. 

Hours later. 

Jisung woke up, a piece of tape covering his mouth, tied up to a bed in a dimly lit room. He tried to get out of a ropes yet no succes. Suddenly a man entered the room, he had black hair, wearing a lose blouse, he seemed so familiar to Jisung, yet he couldn't make out who it was.

"Look who's awake" 

The man said with a smirk, "You're the brat of the most ruthless man alive? That has to be a joke." He said leaning against a desk in the room. Han narrowed his eyes at him, trying to look as intimitating as possible.

"You're trying to make me scared or something? Look in what kind of position you are." He mumbled, walking over as he looked down at him. "Will you be good if I rip that tape off your mouth?"

Han didn't nod or anything, he didn't get why he was being treated like a damn dog even though he was probably 2 years younger than the guy..

The black haired rolled his eyes, mumbling, "you're really no fun." He spoke as he ripped the tape off. "Now, you're gonna answer all my questions truthfully or i'll have to ruin that pretty face of yours." The taller took out a knife from a drawer, sitting on the bed as he place the tip of the knife under his chin. "How many men does your father have, hm?" 

Jisung wanted to stay quiet, but the man's gaze was way too serious. "m' not sure.." The black haired smirked, "Liar." He pressed the knife harder into his skin, earning a hiss from Jisung, it drew blood. "40 I think.."

Time passed, Han had to answer tons of questions about his father. Which got him annoyed but he had no other choice. 

"You know, you're nothing like your father..I get why you're always surrounded by bodyguards." The guy spoke, Han decided to just take it as a compliment. "You're so pretty, I wanna keep you to myself  to be honest..your father doesn't deserve something like you." 

He looked down at him, his face dangerously close to Jisung's. "Will you like that, Jisung? After I destroy your useless, 'evil' father and his little empire no one will be able to take care of you anyway." 

He placed his lips on the cut he made earlier, throwing the blue haired off guard. He dug his nails into the ropes, wanting to get out desperately, yet the taller yanked his hair back in response.

The taller tilted his head, "what's wrong, baby?" No response of course. "Cat got your tongue?" 

The teasing went on and on, Han only learned that he was gonna stay there for a very long while.

A week or so passed, Han had gotten used to Minho (what a shocker!) being overly touchy. Minho had spend the past hour leaving sloppy, open mouthed kisses down Jisung's neck. By the time he pulled away, the man on his lap was already a panting lap since he wasn't used to this kind of attention. The elder slid Jisung's shirt down so he could see his shoulder which was all red and marked up..