Look at me-Seungbin

Warnings/kinks:Face slapping, hair pulling, marking, puppy kink, praise kink, overstimulation.

Top:Changbin

Bottom:Seungmin

^^^

Seungmin and Changbin had been dating for quite a while now. Even tho they are together for over 5 months now, they have never touched or have sex with each other. Seungmin wanted to have Changbin fuck him but he wouldn't do it, and Seungmin didn't have the courage to ask.

Changbin had catched the younger hump a pillow a few times, yet he still didn't help him. Why? Because he wanted the brown-haired to beg himself.

They lately got changed into new dorms, Seungmin was placed with Minho and Changbin with Jisung. Luckily, Minho wanted to be with Han of course, so Changbin and Minho swapped dorms.

As soon Changbin entered the dorm, Seungmin was sleeping, curled into a ball which was the perfect position for the older to spoon him.

Changbin walked over to the bed and plopped himself next to his lovely boyfriend on the bed. Hugging him from behind. Seungmin immediatly nuzzled into the black haired and pressed his back against Changbin's chest.

An hour later, Seungmin woke up, his body still pressed against the other. Seungmin moved a bit but froze as he heard Changbin groan slightly.

'Why does he keep groani-' Seungmin got cut off by his thoughts as he noticed his ass was fully pressed against the olders dick. The younger decided to mess around and pressed harder against the black haired, causing him to moan quietly.

In a matter of time, Changbin was hard, yet still 'sleeping'. Seungmin was already a moaning mess, grinding hardly against Changbin's crotch.

"C-Changbin~"

"Enjoying yourself, hm?"

Seungmin froze as he heard his boyfriend's deep voice, he tried to say something in response but just couldn't get any words out of his throat.
"Cat got your tongue, puppy?"

Changbin wrapped his strong arms around the younger waist making him whine softly.
"If you're not responding, go back to sleep." He said, sliding his hand up his shirt slyly.

"P-please-" He whispered, loud enough for the black haired to hear. "Please what, baby? You should be more clear of what you want." Changbin said, starting to kiss the back of Seungmin's neck.

The brown haired let out a breathy moan before speaking again, still in a whispery voice. "T-touch me..." Changbin smirked slightly deciding to tease him. "What was that, Seungmin?"

"P-please hyung, t-touch me, please..!" He said a little louder than before. "So desperate puppy."
Seungmin whined, getting even more turned on by the petname Changbin gave him.

Changbin started pressing on the younger's lower stomach, earning a moan. He pulled his hand away before standing up and placing himself on the younger's lap, leaning forward to kiss him.

The kiss soon started to get more and more rough and heated when Changbin slid his tongue inside of Seungmin's mouth.

Changbin slowly took off Seungmin's shorts, leaving him in boxers, he did the same for himself and got back to kissing the younger, this time, he kissed his neck.

Seungmin moaned loudly as Changbin yanked his hair back, the brown haired had a huge kink for hairpulling, how did Changbin know you might wonder?  Jeongin told him. Seungmin and I.N often talked about kinks and everything. The maknae decided to tell Changbin for whenever he needs it.

"does my little puppy have a hair pulling kink?" Changbin teased, in response, seungmin hid his face into his hands. "Put your hands down." Seungmin didn't listen, but then suddenly, a loud slap echoed the room. The older had slapped the brown haired hard against his face.

You would think it hurt, right? Not for Seungmin, it only gave him more pleasure, so he moaned loudly as a response to that slap. "turn around." The younger slowly turned around on his stomach, hiding his face in one of the pillows.

Changbin pulled Seungmin's boxers down before starting to bite hardly on the youngers shoulder, earning a whimper. The older pressed his erection onto the boy's ass. "So pretty, baby.." He kept marking Seungmin's shoulders before they were fully covered.

"Lube?" Seungmin quickly pointed at the drawer next to the bed, Changbin reached out and opened the drawer, getting the lube before pouring some onto his fingers, sticking one of them in. Seungmin moaned into the pillow, which made it muffled. Soon, three of his fingers were burried deep inside of the bottom, stretching him out.

Seungmin had began fucking himself onto the olders fingers, he just couldn't wait any longer. "So impatient."

Changbin pulled his fingers out, pulling down his own boxers as well, putting his tip against the boy's ass.

"C-Changbin please hu- Fuck!" Seungmin rolled back his eyes when Changbin suddenly pushed in all the way, without giving a warning. (he was lubing his dick as Seungmin was speaking). Seungmin was a moaning mess, his hair all messed up made him even prettier.

Moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other filled up the room. "Holy shit Seungmin, you feel amazing." Seungmin whimpered at the praise as he felt Changbin speed up his pounding even more. Changbin had a tight grab on the youngers hair, which gave Seungmin even more pleasure.

He then flipped Seungmin over, pounding deeper inside, abusing his prostate. Seungmin shut his eyes in pleasure but opened them again as Changbin slapped his cheek hardly once again. "Look at me, I wanna see your pretty eyes roll back."

Loud moans and whimpers escaped the younger as Changbin only let out grunts and pants. As it wasn't enough yet, the black haired grabbed Seungmin's dick and started stroking fastly while still slamming into him, making Seungmin's eyes roll all the way back.

"Fuck puppy ,y-you're so perfect around me.." Changbin hissed, feeling incredibly close to cumming. Seungmin was panting fast, trying to speak but just couldn't due to all the pleasure he was receving.

"W-wanna-" Seungmin got cut off by a long moan as Changbin brushed against his prostate again.

"C-cum for me, pretty boy." Changbin groaned as Seungmin practically screamed out his name, cumming all over his stomach. "f-fill me up p-please."

The older panted heavily as he came deeply inside of the boy, making him whine loudly.

He slowly pulled out as he collapsed next to Seungmin on the bed. "You did good baby." Seungmin hummed in response holding the older tightly, mumbling 'I love you's' into the other's chest.

Changbin caressed his hair, and they both eventually fell asleep.

***

The next morning, Seungmin woke up in clean bedsheets, comfortable clothes and a sleeping boyfriend next to him. He checked his phone and saw 3 unread messages.

Innie:D:'ARE YOU GOOD IN THERE?'

Innie:D:'Oh my gosh!! y'all are going at it, ur mad loud tho, calm down.'

Innie:D:'I TOOK THE MEMBERS OUTSIDE FOR ICECREAM, THANK ME LATER! You have to tell me everything btw ofc(¬‿¬)'

'oh damn.' Seungmin thought before tossing his phone away and going back to sleep.

()()()

A/N:Sorry it took long! Hopefully I fulfilled your request! @Kai3kttystars :)

Currently working on another request which might take some time due to school!