AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey hey hey...

Welcome back to another one of my favourite projects. Hope you've missed me the way I've missed you.

Did you miss me?

I missed you.

I had to take a long while to perfect this book and I still don't think it's perfect.

But perfect to me, means exploring both strengths and weaknesses. So please, I hope you can bear both.

I have read novels where grumpy meets sunshine, traumatic man meets normal woman, or traumatic woman meets normal mad, or both of them are traumatised by different pasts. But never in my life had I come across two MCs who share the same past trauma (not that I've read of. And if you have, don't forget to pin it down for me to go bury my nose in it).

There's always trauma meets trauma but never trauma meets main MCs. And I took it upon myself to write this...

My beautiful readers...meet Shared Demons.

...where Keegan and Theo have to navigate their way through demons of their pasts, just to be together.

Frenemies-to-lovers, long-lost-lovers wrestle their way back in to each others arms. Where two people who couldn't stand each other would move to the ends of the earth just to save one another from their shared demons.

As the title claims, the story is about a man and a woman who share a past trauma they can't get over.

A trauma that sends them away from their home.

A trauma that sends them away from each other when they needed each other the most.

This book contains scene of domestic violence, domestic abuse, physical abuse, murder, verbal abuse and horrible parenting.

I will say, I had to enter my Medical Psychiatry course, in order to know what I was writing. I needed to be sure about it. And even when I realized most of what I wrote were accurate, I still wanted to finish the course, then edit the work as per what I've learnt.

This is one of my best works so far. Well...you'll hear me say this to every one of my works. But I've loved Psychiatry for a long time (maybe I would specialize on it in the future). I've been interested with the human mind and how it affects our daily lives.

Many people suffer from PTSD and it's interesting how their minds trap them in to their past traumas. They can't seem to move beyond it. It's sad sometimes. But nothing is impossible. We control our minds, they don't control us.

I wrote this book to show us how strong we are if we will ourselves to fight against our demons. If we choose not to be controlled anymore.

Of course this book will contain romance - for we who love it - and an interesting mystery behind hidden truths.

I hope you really enjoy this book and learn something from it.

Enjoy.

Love,

Zar Glorixious