Read This Or I'll Smite

you. Kidding!

Not really.

Am I?

Although this shop shouldn't be taken seriously as if it's a life-or-death matter, it's always good to keep things in check.

There are covers that we will not accept. Remember the 'few things' I mentioned a chapter before? Here we go.

✧⋄⋄✧

DECLINED COVERS
1) Sexy, real life romance covers. You know the half-naked models and the like? We're both not into it. Funny considering I write smut, but I'm not well-versed in pulling readers through sexiness upfront. Nor I'm comfortable to with real models. I did it once. Shrivelled up inside.

2) Presets. I don't know what you expect us to do with a preset picture for the cover (either from Canva, Pinterest, Kpop pics etc). If you include many elements besides the title and author name like patterns, symbols, and other bunch of stuff, then we can accept.

3) Drawn by you. I wouldn't dare to criticise someone else's style. We're both hand-drawn artists, so we get it's not so simple.

4) Full AI art. Same reason with presets.

5) It's rather obvious that we won't critic designs made by other people than you yourself. But imma reconfirm. Just in case.

✧⋄⋄✧

PAYMENT & PROCESS
Just follow me and Dzul ._.
But if you wanna request more than one cover, add one of my stories to your booklist (either Obsidian Eudialyte, Damnation Of Devotion, or Falling Into Fables).

Depend on the queue and how much free time I have IRL, but I normally post crits every Monday in GMT +8 timezone.

✧⋄⋄✧

RULES
1) No making fun of someone's cover in the comments if they go public. I'd clutch my slipper and smack you. Well, not literally. But I'd talk shit about you to my friends. Writers and designers alike.

2) No fighting through comments and DMs.

3) Don't be entitled if your cover isn't accepted. The reasons in the first two chapters were stated clearly.

I will warn you if you fail the payment and don't follow the rules. Failure to comply any further will result to blacklist.

Are we good?

Good!