--10--

Taki pov

"WHAT!?" I screamed and Maki  nod and said "she's just at the hallway" I instantly ran out side the classroom.

And then I saw her getting books on her locker, I got her wrist and she looked shocked but when she saw me her expression turned into an nervous one, before she could say anything I pulled her into the roof top, the place I was gonna confessed to her..

After we got there Y/n just stood there not knowing what to do, then I hugged her and I felt tears streaming in my face "Taki are you crying?" She asked trying to get out of the hug to see my face but I just hugged her tighter fearing to let her go again.

A/n pov

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" Taki said still crying on her neck, then she hugged him back patting his head "what are you sorry about?" She asked confused, " I don't know but I'm worry about what I said to make you leave so suddenly and not attend school" taki said finally looking at her not leaving the hug "so tell me what did I say to make you leave suddenly?"

"Ooh Taki it's nothing besides maybe your crush will see us in this state" Y/n said trying to let go of the hug "You don't get it Y/n! It's you! The girl that I like is you" taki admitted his voice cracks at the end.

Y/n was shocked "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry taki I didn't knew that it was me" Y/n said hugging Taki tight after.

"I-its okay at least now you know, Y-you can reject me now" Taki said letting go of the hug and looking at the floor," You stupid why should I reject the person I like?" Y/n said while smiling.

Taki turn his head to look at her "REALLY?!?!" -taki "since my first day" She said while smiling brightly 'the smile I miss it so much' Taki thought.

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH" Tali said hugging her again with a big smile on his face , Y/n laughed at the boys cuteness, "weren't you sad for a second?" -y/n "not now when I got to know that you like me too" -taki

"Also I'm sorry for ignoring you I was actually jealous because I thought that girl was someone else so when  you were about to say her name I couldn't take it anymore , I think I was gonna cry so I just left I'm so sorry" Y/n said with sadness in his voice "it's okay now that I know it now" taki said wiping his now kinda dried tears

"Soo are we dating?" Taki shyly asked while looking at her "Dating? You didn't even asked me yet" -Y/n

"Okay so Y/n I liked you very very much since you came into my life your smile, your personality , your kindness Everything about you I love so much! so

Will you be my girlfriend?

"Yes, yes I will"