Seventeen

I was waiting at the ×××× restaurant for hours and Sihyun haven't showed us yet. Yes, I agreed that I'll be his fake girlfriend.

He got mad when I told him how Seokmin treated me so he was willing to help me but he had a condition. I asked him what condition it is but he denied to tell me and said that when the right time will come he'll ask for my help.

Well this idea wasn't that bad I mean that if my classmates, especially Micha, Aeri and Seokmin, found out that I'm dating Sihyun then they'll never try to bully me because Sihyun is their long lasting crush.

"Jiwon yah.." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Sihyun who stood infront of me.

His light auburn hairs were parted and revealed his forehead, His nose was so small made with perfection, His coffee brown eyes were so shining, His lips were so rosy pink. I must say that he's very good-looking.

"Yah Sihyun ah! What took you so long!?" I mentally slapped myself and blinked my eyes because I was staring at him for straight 5 minutes.

"Kaja.." He hold my hand in his making me blush.

We stepped outside the restaurant and I bumped into someone or should I say Seojin. "Ah! Jiwon ah.." He groaned while rubbing his head.

"Seojin? What are you doing here?" I asked him, but his eyes were paste on mine and Sihyun's hands, then I noticed that we were holding our hands.

"I was passing by, are you two together?" He emphasized the word 'together.' I chuckled and nodded.

"We are, and first of all why are you roaming because I saw you here an hour ago." Sihyun scolded him making me try not to laugh.

"Ah hyeong, I was just a... Yeah I gotta go see ya.." He rushed off somewhere making us shocked, "He's weird.." I chuckled and started walking ahead.

"Not weird he's weirdo." Sihyun replied as we entered inside the elevator, I was talking about how to make Seokmin realize his position but the sudden movement of the elevator startled me.

"Woah! Oh no. We're trapped!!" I panicked when the elevator stopped. "Stop panicking, Ms. Lim, As a doctor I suggest you to not to panick we'll call for help just focus on your breathing." Sihyun tried to calm me down.

"Stop it! We're not in Hospital, Dr. Kim." I scoffed and panicked again while he sighed because I was torturing him.

"This is mental torture." He said to me keeping his gaze on the door of elevator which is closed. I hit his arm, not that hard but to make him suffer.

"Yeah it is." I crossed my arms.

"But still it's a pretty romantic place." He spoke in a teasing voice. I gasped and hit his arm again while glaring at him while he said, "I mean when two people stuck inside a elevator then.."

"Are you serious?" I rolled my eyes at him and he just laughed.

Just then the elevator started to work and the lights turned on while we heard a noise. "Please don't panic, the elevator was broken but it's fixed now so you'll reach soon."

"How many of you are there?" The reception asked, "It's me, a 20 years old girl and my teacher." I replied back.

Soon the elevator door opened and we stepped outside, "It was a quiet scaring." I scoffed calmly. While Sihyun scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah Sihyun Oppa!" We switched our gaze at the person infront of us who called Sihyun 'oppa' and it was none other than her.

"Micha?"

❣🥀❣