Chapter 22 //

WARNINGS // sexual content

1062 words

Felix's POV

"So.." Huunjin whispered.

"So.. what?" I whispered back.

"HA!" He suddenly yelled, causing me to flinch.

"What!?" I yelled back, startling him a bit.

"TikTok was right! People really do whisper back when you whisper first," he said. He really does act like a little kid sometimes, doing random things half the time.

"Do you actually want me to help you with Korean? Cause I totally can, but only if you want me to," he asked me.

I'm honestly not in the mood, but I do need to learn, and Hyunjin's fluent, so this could be a good opportunity.

"Sure, I guess we could," I responded.

"Okay!!" He said, happily running and jumping onto my bed. I followed, slowly sitting on my bed due to the pain in my lower back.

Hyunjin pushed his body closer to the wall, laying on his back with his hands behind his head. I crawled next to him and reached for my nightstand drawer. Upon opening it, there were a few items I forgot to put back in my closet. I had to quickly remove, or I guess hide a few things before I could see my learner guides and notebooks for Korean.

"Will these work?" I ask the elder boy as I lift the books above my shoulder and into his line of sight.

"Mhm," he confirmed.

I sat down beside him, watching the veins in his arms became more prominent as he pushed himself up to be in the same position I am, a light pink dusting my face.

As we sat there, going over what I already knew, my eyes traveled to Hyunjin's plump lips. The coat of saliva covering them creating a glossy and soft look. I couldn't focus on what we were doing, I just wanted to feel his lips on mine.

I placed the books to my right, leaving them on the edge of my bed. Hyunjin looked at me confused as I rolled to my left, straddling him. I immediately pressed my lips onto his.

A soft kiss soon turned into rough make out. My legs on either sides of his hips, my ass hovering above his crotch, his large hands on my waist pulling me down, creating pressure between our clothed dicks.

As his tongue explored my mouth, both of us too lost in the moment to focus on anything but this, there could be light footsteps heard in the background. They were coming up the stairs.

The make out continued, becoming even more heated. Hyunjin's hand began making its way to my chest and started playing with one of my nipples as his other hand stayed on my waist, gripping it harshly.  I moaned in response.

While we continued kissing, I took my left hand and reached down to his waistband, about to pull it down when I heard my doorknob click.

We immediately removed ourselves from one another as my sister walked in, mouth agape at the small moment of the scene she had saw.

"I-I.. um.. I'm making a snack, if you want some?"

"We're fine!" I awkwardly shouted out, trying to get her to leave.

"..Alright then," she said, leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Just as I thought she was gone, the door reopened, a small envelope being thrown through the crack, and closing just as quick as the door opened.

"What's that? A bomb?" Hyunjin pointed at the envelope laying in the middle of my bedroom. I turned to him and gave him an 'are you fucking serious?' look.

"What!? It could be.."

"It's definitely not," I said with a deep voice.

I walked up to it and picked it up, pealing open the seal. As I pulled out the little paper folded in it, a small package dropped out. From where I was standing, I couldn't tell what it was, so I bent over, picking it up from the ground.

"Jinaa!" I yelled. The package I had seen drop out of the envelope is a condom, obviously my sister saying she saw what we were doing.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered, putting my hands over my red face.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Not a bomb," I say as I turn around, holding the pack in front of myself.

"OH SHIT! She saw!?" He yelled.

"Yeah, ya think she didn't!?"

"Well you pulled off so fast I thought she didn't! Also, you were on top of me, I couldn't see anything!" He shouted, so loud my family could probably hear. And of course, someone did.

"Gross!" I heard from outside my bedroom door. Both of our heads whipped to the source of the voice, definitely my sister.

"Go away, Jinaa!" I shouted at her from inside my room.

"Easy for me!" She shouted back, running down the stairs.

"Oh no, what if she tells my mom!? She'll kill me! I'm not even supposed to have a boyfriend! Ughh.." I whisper-yelled, leaning my head down to the floor.

Hyunjin got off my bed, walking over to my bent over body, standing beside me and caressing my back to make me feel better.

"It's alright, your mom seems really supportive, and I don't think you're sister would say anything anyways," he reassured me.

I guess that's true, my mom is really supportive of how I dress, my personality, even my sexuality. But, it's still scary when your family finds out about your sex life.

No one's POV

As Hyunjin stood beside a bent over Felix, his mind was racing with thoughts. The major ones being how he felt bad for the boy, others with how the boy would feel.

The elder tried to suppress the inappropriate things that would enter his thoughts, but he was failing to get rid of most of them.

He eventually gave in to them, moving slightly backwards and to the side a bit, now standing directly behind Felix.

"Jinnie? What're yo-" Felix tried to stand up as he felt his boyfriend's lower region being pressed up against his ass, but before he could, Hyunjin had taken his left hand and placed it on the younger's back, putting his right hand on the boys hips, pushing him back to the bent over position he was in before.

Leaning forward, his chest pressed against Felix's back, Hyunjin whispered, "Do you know how hard you made me?"

CHAPTER 22.