Chapter 51

surprise surprise, I'M BACKKKKKK

BLASTING ATE WHILE WRITING THIS IT'S LITERALLY SOOOO GOOD

warning, this isn't the best chapter but ig it's kind of a filler b4 i write any more smut (next 2-3 chapters will all be smut i think 😝)

1033 words

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up on the couch, Felix laying on top of me with his head on my chest. I brushed my fingers through his hair, watching the soft strands fall when my fingers left them. I caressed his cheek, covered in those beautiful freckles that he hates so much.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper to myself.

"Thank you~" He mumbles, yawning as he awoke from his slumber.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I apologize.

"It's okay, I was awake already." Felix sits up on my lap, rubbing his sleepy eyes with his tiny hands. "I'm hungry."

"I'll cook something for you." I say. I stand up, Felix wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my neck, clinging to me while I walk to the kitchen. I sat him on the counter, placing gentle kisses along his neck and collarbone. He sighed heavily, leaning into my body warmth.

"Do you feel better now? About your mom and your sister going back?" I asked him hesitantly. He stayed quiet for a moment before taking a deep breath and answering my question.

"Kind of. It's like a part of me is missing, or something like that." He looked down, fiddling with his fingers in his lap. I took his hand into mine and rubbed his back with my empty one. I hugged him close and I felt him relax into my arms.

"You'll see them soon. I promise. Your sister said she would call as often as possible." I said.

"I know." He replied. "Can I have some food now?"

"Of course." I left him sitting there and went to make a small snack for him while he hugged Kkami.

I finished making Felix's food and handed the bowl to him. He thanked me and began eating quickly.

"Good?" I asked.

"So good. Thank you!"

Felix finished eating and chose to watch something on the TV. I have no idea what show it is, but as long as I get to see Felix happily relaxing in my arms with a bright smile on his face, I'm pretty sure I'll live forever.

Felix's POV

Once I finished eating, I asked Hyunjin if I could watch a show that he hadn't seen yet and probably won't like. He said yes, as usual, and we went to sit on the couch where I cuddled in his arms and immediately felt 1 billion times better than before. Sitting here in his arms with a bright smile on my face, feeling his loving stare and soft breathing on my neck will always be my favorite thing.

With Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin and Changbin.

The four boys are hanging out in Changbin's basement as usual. Minho and Jisung don't come because they're always together, and Hyunjin and Felix both denied because they have 'plans'.

"You know what I think is crazy?" Seungmin asked.

"What?" Chan answered.

"You." Seungmin said.

Jeongin, Seungmin and Changbin were dying laughing while Chan was pouting.

"I do have an actual question though." Changbin said.

"What's up?" Chan answers.

"Do you know.. uhm.. how Felix and Hyunjin's relationship is?" Changbin asked. Seungmin and Chan exchanged glances before the elder began to answer.

"They're doing well. Why do you ask?" Chan questioned.

"He's got himself convinced that he ruined their relationship because of what he did." Jeongin told them while he wrapped his arms around Changbin. "How many times have I told you that's not true? They're doing totally fine and so are the rest of us, so what does it matter?"

"I feel like that's the reason they always decline when we ask them to come hang out. That it's because I'm here." Changbin said. He looks like he's going to cry, and Chan cannot stand when his friends cry. So, he did the only thing he could think of. He called Hyunjin.

"Hey, what's up Chan?" Hyunjin said when he answered the phone.

"We have a question for you, actually." Chan started. "Is there another reason why you don't come to the hangouts, besides that you're busy?"

"Uhh.. no? We're busy trying to move all of Felix's stuff into my apartment. He's staying with me for a while. Plus, there's just a lot of stuff going on in both of our lives. We haven't gotten the chance to come over." Hyunjin told him. "Why?"

"Someone was convinced there was another reason that you guys haven't been coming." Chan said.

"Changbin? He can talk to Felix if he wants. I'll put you guys on speaker." Hyunjin said. In the background there's some shuffling and a couple words exchanged between the boys before they finally hear Felix's voice.

"Hello?" Felix said.

"Hey, Felix!" Seungmin and Jeongin both shouted.

"Hi!" Felix replied.

"Changbin, ask him!" Jeongin whispers, just loud enough that Felix and Hyunjin could hear him over the phone.

"Uhm, Felix?" Changbin said.

"Yeah?" Felix answered.

Changbin didn't say anything, even when the 3 boys would poke at him, he wouldn't budge. So Seungmin took matters into his own hands.

"Do you hate Changbin for what he did?" Seungmin blurted out, tired of utter silence between the 6 boys.

On Hyunlix's side, the two glance at each other with a 'Wtf' look. Meanwhile with the 4, they're sitting there in silence, just waiting for an answer.

"No, I don't. Why would you think that, Bin?" Felix asked.

Changbin released a breath he didn't know he was holding before saying, "I don't know, probably because you guys stopped hanging out with us as much as you used to after the whole thing." He looked shyly at the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

"See? I told you." Jeongin laughed, leaning towards Changbin and placing a quick peck on his lips while Chan cooed at the cuteness.

"Well.. thanks guys! See you soon!" Seungmin quickly said before declining the call.

"Now let's watch a movie." Chan said.

"DEADPOOL PLEASEEEE~!" Seungmin begged.

CHAPTER 51.