Chapter 5.

Jouno inhaled and exhaled before entering the room meanwhile with Tecchou he was laying in his bed and then stood up when he saw Jouno come in. Tecchou was sure that he would ignore him again like he did at he past few days.

Jouno locked the door so that no one could come in and disturb them. He sighed. "We need to talk." he said quietly and turned his head away from Tecchou while crossing his arms. It's a habit that Jouno does sometimes.

Tecchou who just blinked surprised that the other finally wanted to talk to him. He was happy. Jouno could hear Tecchou's heart beating faster and he himself could feel his own heart also racing. He couldn't form any words out, gosh this was harder than expected thought Jouno. Tecchou was patiently waiting for Jouno so say something, it was really long time since they have last talked. Jouno gave up on trying to say anything and just sat next to Tecchou. He felt bad for ignoring him, i mean of course he had ignored Tecchou many times but this time just felt different. Maybe it was because he ignored him for a long time? Maybe it's because of their first kiss? Who knows?

"Look. Im not good at this sorry stuff here so i guess im sorry for ignoring you for that long? Well- yeah. I- I was just surprised i guess?" Jouno was struggling with what he was saying so Tecchou wouldn't misunderstand him. But Tecchou knew perfectly what he was trying to say, he felt the same way after all. He then suddenly hugged Jouno who slowly hugged back. 'He's warm..I like it..' Jouno thought blushing a little.

They both then let go of the warm comforting embrace while blushing. "So.. uh.. Yeah let's just say what happened a few days ago was an accident and that we shouldn't talk much about it again.." Jouno randomly said a bit nervously.
This hurt Tecchou but he knew he just had to deal with it.

"..But it doesn't mean we can't do it again.." Jouno whispered blushing harder. "I'm sorry did you say something Jouno?" asked Tecchou. "Fuck it.." he whispered as he suddenly sat on Tecchou's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer. Tecchou was surprised by this movement and was blushing. Jouno then started kissing him and waiting for him to kiss back. It took Tecchou a few seconds to realize what was going on but then slowly laid his hands on Jounos waist and kissed back.

The kiss was sweet, passionate and slightly heated. Both of them were enjoying at how soft eachothers lips qwere. Jouno was kissing him slightly roughly but Tecchou didn't mind.

What felt like eternity both of them pulled away at the same time. Before any of them said a word Jouno pushed Tecchou down on the bed and smashed his lips against the others again.

He couldn't get enough.
He was enjoying this greatly.

There was slight tension in the room while the two were kissing. Suddenly a harsh knock was heard on the door.

"GUYS STOP BEING HOMOSEXUAL IN THERE AND GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!"
An annoyed yell was heard from a certain female, Teruko.

Both of them stopped what they were doing and immediately their faces were flushed red while they got embarrassed.

"Well.. this is awkward..." Jouno said as he burried his face at the crook of the others neck blushing. Tecchou chuckled slight awkwardness heard in it as he stroked Jounos hair before sitting up.

"We should get out now.." Said Tecchou as he glanced at Jouno who got off him quickly still clearly embarrassed. They both stood up and unlocked the door as they left the room.

. . .

"What do you mean by that Commander isn't coming back anytime soon?! He can't just move in here with us and then suddenly leave without even telling us WHY."

The 4 Hunting Dogs were currently talking in the living room about Fukuchi's sudden disappearance. If you couldn't tell, Jouno was frustrated and annoyed because that their Commander, Fukuchi isn't telling them why he even left in the first place.