5

{And for today's blind item friends and viewers~ a top influencer and a daughter of a business man is said to have been banned from a mall for one day. It is said that no shop allows the girl and even restaurants did not let her set her foot inside. There are also many people who say that even though she's pretty, the behavior is not good~ Oh, let's change for the better girl so that we can be accepted in heaven} an entertainment reporter on the TV said.

Chaeyoung giggled to herself while watching that entertainment news. She knew exactly who the blind item was referring to. She was fixing groceries while watching. She just came back from shopping and until now Jennie is still in the home office. After cleaning up, she made coffee and brought a slice of the vanilla cake she bought with strawberry toppings.

She quietly entered Jennie's office and saw that her girlfriend is still busy doing whatever she was doing. She put the snack on the coffee table inside Jennie's office who is still busy reading and typing on her laptop.

"Jen?" She called, but she didn't even give her a glance.

She pouted and approached Jennie. Kneeling down and peeking cutely at the table.

"Yes, my baby love?" Jennie said without even looking at her.

"Make out break?" Chaeyoung offered. She is confident that Jennie will not reject that. But it looks like she will be rejected.

"I can't love. I need to finish these new proposals for a potential investor coming on Monday" Jennie said.

"5 minutes?" Chaeyoung asked, taking a risk. She turned Jennie's swivel chair to face her. "I think you need a break, my baby love. Even if it's just 5 minutes" Chaeyoung said again.

Chaeyoung sat on Jennie's lap and started massaging Jennie's head. Jennie couldn't stop moaning because of what Chaeyoung did. Her head was hurting for a while.

"See? You need it, love" Chaeyoung whispered before giving Jennie a kiss. Jennie's hand slowly traveled to her girlfriend's back. Chaeyoung felt her t-shirt lift, which is why she smiled as their lips still danced to the tune that only they knew.

After a few minutes they stopped. Chaeyoung didn't want to leave but she has to. She laughed when Jennie didn't want to let her go. "I thought you needed to finish that?" Sh asked following a giggle.

"5 more minutes?" Jennie asked like a child. Chaeyoung laughed.

"What about... continue what you're doing so you can finish early and I could give you more than 5 minutes tonight?" Chaeyoung said. An offer that is worth a risk. A tempting proposal that no one would say no to.

"Deal!" Jennie said excitedly. "And thank you for the coffee and cake, baby love" Jennie said.

"You're welcome, my baby love" Chaeyoung said before leaving Jennie's office. She closed it and opened it again. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked as she peeked through the door.

"I'll eat anything that's on the table love" Jennie answered with a smile.

"Okay, got it" Chaeyoung said and went out the door.

*****

"Jisoo"

"Mr. Park! Sir!" Jisoo was surprised by the sudden arrival of Chaeyoung's father at the office. She thought the old man would be back by Monday.

"Any news about my daughter? Isn't she tired of playing? When will she come back here?" Mr. Park asked not giving Jisoo time to answer.

"Uh. Mr. Park. I'm not sure about that matter. However, what I can assure you is, she'll attend the gala" Jisoo said excitedly. Chaeyoung didn't say anything that she would attend the gala but, it seems like that.

"Okay, I think I could take that news. Also, send my regards to your parents. Tell them it would be nice to have dinner with them soon" said Mr. Park.

"Will do, Uncle" Jisoo said smiling.

Contrary to what others think, Mr  Park is an understanding and a very kind parent. He loves his daughter very much and gives her everything she wants. There are times that Jisoo wants to knock some senses to her best friend. Chaeyoung was a brat growing up, but she's one of those bratinellas who are caring and sweet, she's smart and a nice girl too. Mr. Park made sure that Chaeyoung would grow up as a nice person. In fact he's one of those parents who even though they're busy, they still make time for their children. Mr. Park is a single father, and all he wants is the happiness of his only child.

*****

Jennie finally finished what she was doing. She fixed her table and turned off her laptop. She put away the coffee mug and the plate and brought it to the kitchen and plans to wash it on her own. She finished just right for dinner time. She almost dropped the dishes she was holding when she reached the kitchen and looked at the dining table.

Chaeyoung, her beautiful girlfriend was sitting on top of the table.

"Baby, what are you doing on the table?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"Well, you said you'll eat anything that's on the table" Chaeyoung answered still smiling meaningfully.

Laughing, Jennie walked towards the table. She puts herself between Chaeyoung's legs, she puts both of her hands on the table trying to control her laughter. "You're so silly. You always make my day, love" Jennie said laughing at what her girlfriend did. Jennie couldn't stop staring at Chaeyoung, she cups her face and peppered her with butterfly kisses.

"Hey, aren't you hungry?" Chaeyoung said squirming.

"Starving" replied Jennie before kissing her girlfriend's lips again. They were kissing while Chaeyoung is still on the table when they heard the doorbell rings.

Jennie didn't pay attention and continued to mark Chaeyoung's neck, even though Chaeyoung liked what her girlfriend was doing but the door had to be opened.

"Jen" she called her girlfriend but she didn't answer and just continued what she was doing. "love" she called again. "Jennie Kim"

"That's not important" Jennie complained.

"It is. That's dinner" Chaeyoung said, she just ordered dinner for delivery because she was too lazy to cook.

"But you're dinner" Jennie said, already frowning.

"Pay the delivery guy. Give him a tip for interrupting" Chaeyoung teases Jennie. She knew that Jennie will  do what she says when she sees that cute pout.

Jennie dragged her feet towards the door, carrying Chaeyoung's wallet that was handed to her. Chaeyoung arranged the center table. They will have dinner in the living room while watching a movie. It is a Saturday and there is nothing else Chaeyoung wants to do but relax and relieve Jennie's stress. It was a weekend routine but she feels that it was extra special with all that happened the past few days.

===============================

😎