15

Jennie approached Chaeyoung immediately.
She removed the rope that bound her girlfriend to the chair and hugged her really tight. Chaeyoung feels like crying because what happened to her is very dangerous, she might look calm but she's really scared. However, what made her hopeful was, Jisoo, and of course her girlfriend. She knows that she will be saved immediately, that's how much she trusts Jisoo. She knew that Jisoo would be able to report without wasting time. Although she will admit that she thought that she could actually get killed because of Nayeon's temper.

"Fine. I give up. But I'm not doing this because of the baby. I am doing this to save myself. I like you Jennie, I really do, and I really want you to be mine. But I know that I will just continue hurting especially when you choose your family over me" Nayeon said while the police handcuffed her.

"I would never choose you in the first place. And what baby are you talking about? You are really crazy Nayeon" Jennie said angrily. Nayeon suddenly looked at Chaeyoung who was laughing but was able to hide it.

"You bitch" Nayeon said angrily and was about to attack Chaeyoung but the police held her.

"I had to stall. My girlfriend took a while to rescue me. You might shoot me for real if I didn't" Chaeyoung said and made a peace sign to Nayeon. When it looked like they were done talking and Nayeon was really shocked, the police pulled Nayeon away from them.

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung, Jennie was wondering what Chaeyoung and Nayeon had talked about.

"I told her I'm pregnant" Chaeyoung said.

"You are?!" Jennie asked in shock.

"Of course not, silly. We should make it happen though. I mean if you are ready for a family" Chaeyoung said.

"We should" Jennie replied shortly before kissing Chaeyoung.

*****

[Months later]

"Ah excuse me, Miss. Just a moment" Said the receptionist at the reception counter.

Tall, sexy, and blonde haired gorgeous stopped and faced the receptionist.

"Yes?" She asked.

"We are required to identify the purpose  of visit of every person that will enter the building unless they are an employee" said the receptionist politely.

"I'm here for Jennie Kim" she said.

"Do you have an appointment with Miss Kim?" The receptionist asked, and yes she is a new employee.

"Oh, remember this face. This face doesn't need an appointment" she said seriously and a little flatly.

"I told you not to scare my employees, baby love" Jennie said as she went down to pick her up in the lobby. Chaeyoung laughed and kissed her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I'm just messing with you. I badly want to use that line. But I'm serious. Do I need an appointment to see you?" Chaeyoung said looking at Jennie to hear an answer.

"Of course not. You don't need an appointment, baby love" Jennie said and kissed her again.

"Ugh. Can you please stop it? You two are disgusting to watch. That's why I don't want to have lunch with you" Jisoo suddenly said and the two laughed at the same time.

"That's why I invited another" and as if on cue, her best friend Lisa arrived. Lisa and Jisoo met at the Annual Business Gala and the two instantly clicked.

When Im Dong-won was caught after kidnapping Chaeyoung, his business partners were also caught one by one in their illegal business. They found out that Kim Corp went bankrupt because Jennie's parents were addicted to illegal gambling and had a huge debt with Im Incorporated. That's why when everything went well, Park Industries bought Kim Corp and Jennie was its appointed CEO.

Mr. Park has a lot of trust in her and she has no intention of wasting it. It was only now that she was appreciated in such a way that even her own parents cannot give her.

As for her relationship with Chaeyoung, they are happier now. They don't hide anything from each other anymore. They both work in their companies. They have done several projects together and Jennie is sure that the business proposal she prepared is the biggest investment of her life and she has no regrets.

*****

That day was just a normal day. Chaeyoung is in the office and is busy reading and signing important documents. Her father is on vacation. Yes, vacation. That's what her dad said earlier and his flight is today. She was left with piles of papers to read and sign. Then there is a meeting later at lunch. What sane person would schedule a meeting and make it happen at lunch time? Of all the things she doesn't like is the lunch meeting, because she can't eat well if they talk about business instead of gossip.

After a while, she was already called for a meeting.  Jisoo who should have been telling her what she should know about the meeting had been quiet and just smiling. The meeting will be held in board room 1. That's the board room where they hold their meeting with investors and shareholders, because it's big and you can even put a buffet on the side. That's why she is surprised, there is no schedule for meeting with the investors.

When she entered the board room she was surprised to see her father inside, she also saw Jisoo's parents, Lisa and her parents, and Jennie next to the flat screen monitor at the other end of the table.

"What's this? What's happening?" Chaeyoung asked in surprise.

"I am here to discuss my proposal, Miss Park" said Jennie professionally.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung is still confused about what is happening.

Suddenly a PowerPoint presentation flashed on the screen with the title:

MARRY ME, ROSIE!

(Infinite reasons why Roseanne Park Chaeyoung should marry me)

Presented by:
Your Baby Love,
Jennie Kim

--------------------------------------------

Yes!! It's done! Hope everyone enjoyed!
Thanks a lot!