Two for the price of fun( Power Girl X Harley Quinn X Green Lantern Male Reader)

Earth had more than one Green Lantern there were three in total Hal Jordan, John Stewart and Guy Gardner. However one more joined the ranks his name is Y/n Blackstar admittedly he was a bit nervous meeting the rest of the Lantern Corps but he enjoyed spending time with Hal and Kilowog. Guy Gardner on the other hand he hates for his cocky attitude so he tended to stay away from him since Y/n had a bad temper but that didn't stop him from trying to be at least civil with everyone else. One particular day Y/n was patrolling earth while Hal, John and Guy were patrolling other sectors of the universe so he decided to patrol Gotham City. And that was when he saw Harley Quinn running from Power Girl so he decided to give her a hand. And this is where our whacky tale begins.

Power Girl: Just give it up Harley!

Harley: Never!! 

Y/n: Alright alright break it up ladies.

Y/n put Harley in an energy bubble with his ring. Both of the girls were startled.

Harley: Hey let me out of here ya big palooka or I will mash you with my mallet! 

Power Girl: Seriously I just had her!

Y/n: (sighs) Do I need to call in Batman?

Both of them quieted down.

Y/n: Good now why don't you both calm down and tell me what is going on.

Harley: Well for starters I was just walking along the street to get groceries when I saw a bunch of muggers threatening this sweet old lady so I may have gone overboard hurting them to save her.

Power Girl: Overboard! You straight up broke their arms frightening the poor woman.

Y/n: Kara wait your turn.

Power Girl blushed when he called her by her first name which made Harley giggle.

Y/n: And you Harleen Quinzel behave.

Then Harley blushed as her full name was called out. After talking it out for a while Y/n got the full picture of what happened and decided to take Harley into his custody while Power Girl wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea he knew what he was doing.

A/n: I am gonna use Power Girls real name from this point onward instead of her hero name anyway enjoy folks.

Kara: Alright alright I can see that maybe I was in the wrong as well for jumping the gun.

Harley: And I should have been less brutal about how I approached those thugs.

Y/n: Your heart was in the right place Harley but next time use that cute brain of yours to think before you act.

Harley: C C C C cute brain! 

Harley was blushing like crazy and Kara giggled.

Y/n: You know your cute too when you laugh Kara.

Kara: EEP! Don't make me blush you goof! But besides that how about we just go out for something to eat the three of us when we have a day off and remember Harley your still on probation before you join the Justice League okay.

Harley: I know I know I'll be more careful this time I promise.

Y/n: Pinky promise?

Harley: Pinky promise.

Y/n released her from the energy bubble and they both pinky swore while Kara suggested they exchange numbers. Just as Y/n flew away back to his apartment to recharge his ring however his choice of form wasn't like most like other Green Lanterns of earth as he chose a suit that resembled a knights armor and looked in the mirror.