Wonderous Love(Wonder Woman X Paralyzed Male Reader)

Metropolis is the great city protected by Superman but for one Y/n that wasn't the case since he lived in Washington DC after an accident that happened to him in Metropolis causing him to be paralyzed in both legs. That was when he met a lovely woman at his workplace her name was Diana Prince but he had no idea that she was Wonder Woman. Occasionally they would grab a coffee at work but as the two of them got closer Y/n started to figure out something about Diana he noticed her disappearing a lot despite working in the same company as him. One day he was on his way home in his wheel chair when he saw Diana go into an alley way so he followed her as best he could in his chair and when he was close enough he saw her transform into Wonder Woman which made him gasp louder than he intended which alerted her. And so this is where our story begins.

Y/n: I I I um. I didn't see anything! 

Y/n tried rolling away in a panic but instead he ended up backing into a wall and falling out of his chair. Diana walked over to him calmly and spoke softly.

Diana: Hey hey its okay Y/n take it easy just breathe.

Y/n: But but but your Wonder Woman it you we I oh dear....

Y/n passed out from the shock which surprised her she then saw what looked like a charm bracelet on his wrist with her emblem which made her blush a little. She had no choice but to take him back to her penthouse apartment.

 She had no choice but to take him back to her penthouse apartment

Timeskip 2 Days Later

Y/n finally woke up but didn't know where he was until he heard a door opening to see a familiar figure entering. It was Diana holding what looked like a breakfast tray of cereal and orange juice. She was wearing a night gown and looked at him with a gentle smile and spoke softly.

 She was wearing a night gown and looked at him with a gentle smile and spoke softly

Diana: Good morning you okay?

Y/n: Um is this all a dream??

Y/n started pinching himself to the point his cheeks got red that was when Diana giggled and stopped him.

Diana: No your not dreaming silly. But we need to talk about what you saw.

Y/n went pale.

Y/n: I wont tell anyone I promise.