M'ganns First Christmas (Miss Martian X Autistic Male Reader)

The Multiverse is full hero teams be it the Teen Titans, the Justice League, The Doom Patrol and so on so forth. However one team simply known as Young Justice were a group of heroes from all walks of life and for one M'gann M'orzz or Megan she was one of the strongest members of the team with her shape shifting, psychic abilities and other cool powers. However she had a hard time fitting in on earth due to her alien heritage but that would get easier when she met her first friend Y/n was her teams engineer and weapons technician. But more than that she really liked him as more than a friend but she didn't want to come on too strong so she got advice from some of her friends. Aqualad was the most level headed and told her to just be herself and this is where our story begins.

M'gann: (sighs) this will be my first holiday on earth but I have no idea how I want to spend it with Y/n let alone finding a way to confess to him. 

Just as M'gann was about to leave the common room Kaldur aka Aqualad stepped in to talk to her.

Kaldur: M'gann? You seem distressed. Is everything alright? 

M'gann: No Kaldur I need advice on how to ask out Y/n since its Christmas time. And its my first earth holiday.

Kaldur: Why not just be yourself M'gann.

M'gann: That didn't work out too well with Superboy.

Kaldur: I know. But don't let that discourage you. Just find something you can both do maybe even a trip away. The others and I can manage the small stuff. Also the Justice League will be handling the major threats so all we need to do is rest and be ready. Speaking of which here comes Y/n.

Y/n was walking out of his lab covered in dust and grease maintaining everyone's equipment.

Y/n: Kaldur your Water-Bearers have been upgraded for a 3 second faster deployment along with your backpack to hold a larger amount of water but to compensate for the added bulk I made a little lighter but sturdier with the same metal made from Hawkgirls mace.

Kaldur: Impressive I assume everyone elses gear is ready for the mission.

Y/n: Affirmative. Oh hey Megan your looking lovely as always.

M'gann blushed hiding face with her hands.

M'gann: Its good to see you too Y/n um I wanted to talk to you about something if your not busy.

Kaldur: I'll leave you two to talk in the mean time remember what we discussed M'gann.

Kaldur left the room and it was just Y/n and M'gann.

Y/n: So what is it you wanted to discuss Megan?

M'gann: Well its just um I was wondering if you wanted to go on a trip with me just the two of us.

Y/n: Oh what kind of trip?

M'gann: I haven't figured that part out. Its just this is my first holiday on earth and I am the only white martian on earth you remember seeing me in my real form right?

Y/n: Your not wrong but I don't judge people on their appearances. I know the majority of people on earth aren't as open minded as me but Megan. I see you for you despite your heritage and to be honest I really like you as more than a friend.

M'gann started to blush profusely.