chapter ten.

MY POV.
"Michel, sweety?" I called and Michel came running out from his room with a pencil and paper in his hand.
"yes mummy?" he asked in his cute two year old voice.
"what'cha got there?"I asked wondering what he was doing.
" I'm drawing... nuna nuna nuna nuna, nuna nuna nuna nuna, nuna nuna nuna nua... BATMAN!!!" He chuckled and then handed me his peice of paper.
"holy shmowly, your really good Michel!" and I wasn't just saying it, my son had a gift for drawing. Andy walked in and looked at the paper and his jaw dropped...
"who drew this?" he asked and Michel raised his hand and fiddled with his foot on the floor.
"wow kidda, you really got something, ain't you!" Andy said as Michel ran back into the other room.
"he looks so much like you, you know, Andy? his got your hair, your eyes, your cheek bones. he's a little lady's man, just like his daddy." I said teasing him... Andy kissed me on the cheek. "weddings soon, can't wait!Andy said all exited.

"ohh la lazy mummy and daddy are getting mawied!!" Michel said and smiled.
"if I downt come to the wedding I fall out with you guys!" he said smiling again.
" you can come" I said and kissed him on the forehead. he started waving his arms up and down in excitement.
"Hey, buddy... Do you want to be the ring boy?"Andy asked Michel
"yeah... Wait what's he do?" Michel asked.
"he's the boy who carrys the rings down for mummy and daddy, he's very important."Andy said.
"if there a batman cake there then I'll be a unicorn for all I care." Michel said with a cheeky grin and ran away again.