SPECIAL PART 1K (edited)

You were lying in bed, the sun beginning to shine in your eyes. After a few minutes you got up. Choosing a new outfit as you realized it was already early afternoon.

Sanemi had asked you to go on a picnic with him today. Thankfully it wasn't for a little bit longer but you should go ahead and prepare. You were usually the person to initiate stuff so it took you by surprise.

You slipped on a knee length kimono, the part above tho obi was a beige color with black ends while the bottom was black.

You did your hair in a simple half up, half down style and placed a few white star outline hairpin in your hair. You looked it the mirror one last time before heading down stairs

"Good morning gorgeous" your silver haired boyfriend came behind you, hugging you and nuzzling his head in your neck.

"Good morning Sanemi" you giggled a bit at his clingy behavior, in honesty you loved this side of him, kind of like a giant teddy bear.

"Do you remember what today is?" He adjusted his head slightly.

"No?" You sat thinking about what today was, mandatory training, a minor hashira meeting, training lower ranked demon slayers? No, Sanemi asked to go on a picnic today. Is it his birthday, no. "oh, Isn't it my birthday?"

"Took you a bit" he removed has arms and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the food he had prepared earlier in the morning and leaving the house with you following behind.

"So, where are we headed this time?" You sped up a bit and looked back at him.

"That's a surprise y/n" he smiled a bit as you huffed, and began walking next to him.

Sanemi took this as a chance to hold your hand. You were fine with him doing this stuff in private but in a public area where anyone can see, it's embarrassing. You didn't hate it, you loved it but it made your cheeks turn a bright shade of pink.

He began to rub his thumb on the backside of your hand, looking into your eyes "I love you so much y/n"

You turned redder than before, averting your gaze "I love you too Sanemi" you looked away, hiding your face with the sleeve of your kimono.

"Don't hide your face" Sanemi stopped, grabbing your hand and pulling it away from your face "your too beautiful"

You turned redder, if that was even possible. You began to mumble "and your really hot"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you" he pulled you closer to him, cupping one of your cheeks.

"Nothing!" You realized you had said that out loud

"No, I want to hear it"

"Fine" you dropped to a whisper "I said you are hot"

"Couldn't hear you again" you could tell he was messing with you at this point.

"I said that you are hot alright" you turned your face away, embarrassed by what you had just said.

"Is that so?" He once again pulled you to be facing him and he placed a finger under your chin, making you face him.

He placed his lips on yours and you quickly responded, placing your hands in his hair, pulling him closer to you. You sat there making out for a few minutes, before you broke away to breathe.

"I love you so much y/n"

"I love you too"

You held hands and began walking to the mystery destination once again.

It was another 20 minutes before the two of you had reached the spot. It was a hill, with a tree at the top that overlooked the festival area. You were confused as to why come here there wasn't a festival on your birthday.