𝐢𝐯. 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗁

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
DEVILS FANTASY •
CHAPTER FOUR — Edith

 ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚•   DEVILS FANTASY •CHAPTER FOUR — Edith

───────────────

The bedroom was lit by a soft yellow light from the moon outside. Xiomara and Athena were snuggled together in bed, the sheets tangled up around them. The window was open, and a cool breeze blew in, ruffling the curtains. The sound of crickets chirping and the rustle of leaves in the wind filled the room.

Xiomara and Athena lay still, their faces peaceful and serene. As the breeze danced around them, their skin began to tingle, and the two of them were lulled into a deep and restful sleep.

Outside, the night was alive with life. Crickets and frogs sang their songs, and the rustle of leaves in the wind was like a gentle lullaby. As the breeze blew through the window, it carried with it the scent of freshly cut grass and dew-covered soil.

Athena gracefully opened her eyes, her face perfect, her long blonde hair swiftly moving away from her face as she stirred. She took a deep breath, letting the morning air fill her lungs.

Grabbing her phone off of her bedside table, Athena checked the time. 5:30am. She groaned and rolled onto her side, the covers shifting around her.

She heard a movement from the other side of the room and her eyes snapped open. Xiomara, was stirring, slowly waking up from her sleep.

Athena smiled, watching her friend slowly come to life. She pushed the covers off of her and got up, stretching her body and yawning.

"Good morning, Xio," Athena said, her voice still groggy.

Xiomara smiled, her eyes still closed. "morning, Athena," she replied, her voice just as groggy as Athena's.

Athena groggily reached for her phone on the bedside table, her eyes still half closed from sleep. She absentmindedly tapped the home button and went to the camera app, ready to take a selfie.

Suddenly, the phone was yanked out of her hand, startling her awake. She gasped and looked up to see Xiomara, her friend, holding the phone in front of them with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Now, let's see what you are hiding" Xiomara exclaimed, grinning widely. She snapped the photo before Athena had time to react.

Athena groaned, then laughed despite herself. "You had to photo bomb me, didn't you?"

Xiomara shrugged, handing the phone back to her. "It's funny to see you stressed over your phone,"