C H A P T E R 1

New Horizons
_______________________
L e a f y ' s POV

The warm breeze could be felt in my arms, the sweat from so much running, but… God…

-"what was I thinking?! , Where is my mind right now?! , Do I have any idea where I am? Or what am I going to do now?…"-

I took a deep breath trying to catch the breath I lost

But…

I didn't know where I was, what Im going to do now? Just hang around somewhere random in the woods?…

-"Stupid leafy, stupid Leafy!"-I said while putting my hand against my face…

-"I'll keep walking I guess, I have nowhere to go…"-

I kept walking in the forest, carefully, so as not to be attacked by something or someone, I didn't want them to find me and I didn't want them to know where I was...

-"I don't want to die…"-

-"I don't want to die…-"

I heard a noise, have they seen me? are they going to kill me? Here?! Now?!…

I quickly hid behind a tree and carefully stuck my head out so they wouldn't see me.

Indeed, it was them, and they were looking for me and shouting that they wanted me dead.

-"It doesn't matter! I want to see her dead, Today, NOW, HERE!"- I heard one of them scream…

Now what do I do?... They are here, a few centimeters from me, if they see me they will kill me, they will kill me…My body doesn't respond to me, the tears are coming out, I can't move…

I can't move…

Why can't I move?… I want to run, flee, escape, but I can't…Why can't I run away... I hear them approaching, they're going to kill me…

I tried to move my legs but they didn't respond, it was as if they were paralyzed…

After a few minutes, I was able to move my legs and arms, I tried to run as fast but silently as possible.

I tried it, I swear, but I was so nervous that I didn't see where I was stepping that I collided with a bush . I made a lot of noise, I'm stupid, stupid!.

They listened to me, they listened to me and they are going to kill me. I ran , I ran like I had never run in my life , I didn't care if they were behind me or not, I just wanted to run.

Run…

run into the unknown …

run while i watch…

The leaves in the wind
_________________________________

HEEEY, THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC
So don't be surprised if it's too short or doesn't make sense. 😃
Also don't be surprised if there are spelling mistakes because I don't speak English very well (I'm from Mexico 😃).

BAYY 🐍🐍🐍