Chapter 2

"What in the name of merlin!" I don't allow tom to read until I'm done. A Fucking Marriage Contract. Multiple Marriage Contracts to one person, and he's sitting right next to me. I proceed to read the rules and conditions to each one. All were fairly reasonable, just, and all binding. We had to wed no later than his 17th birthday. I'm not entirely opposed, as I should be, but we are roughly the same age mentally. Give or take a few years. Being the mistress of death, I hadn't aged physically since my majority, but due to the care of my 'Loving' family, I look to be 15.

I pass it to tom as I stare blankly into space as I start to plan a course of action. This would give people undeniable proof he is a lord. No. Not a lord, but a prince. The future ruler of the magical realm of the United Kingdom. Our joint power and authority would help with taking down Dumbledore. I would no longer fight on my own, if at all. The pros out weighed the cons.

When he sets it on the goblin kings' desk, I take the blood quill and write my name upon the designated line. I turn, meeting the eyes of one tom marvolo riddle.

"I will wed you. I will not stand against you unless I feel it necessary. I Shall not harm you intentionally. In Return, all I ask is you never present me as weak in front of your followers. You shall not intentionally harm me. Allow me to help. After all, We are equals or nothing at all." He now stood tall, only inches apart. Our eyes never wavering. Gently taking the quill from my hands, he signs the parchment.

"Then we shall. I will do as you ask. We shall be equals, but you must know, I have no intentions of allowing harm come to you. My followers will be wary, confrontational, or untrusting towards you till they see for themselves that you can be trusted." his voice was warm as honey and as smooth as chocolate. His larger hand grasping mine. He was ever so gentle, as though I would shatter if he applied too much pressure. Looking down at our joint hands , I smile the first true smile, I showed since the truth was found out.

"In sickness and in health, through happiness and hardships, richer and poorer. I take you Tom Marvolo Riddle as my husband, till death do us part." Death shows himself with lady Life and Magic.

"As your patron deity, I bless this union. As my mistress, you are immortal. The same is gifted to you, Tom. Even though you created a great taboo, you will be pardoned. I would recommend not touching black magic till after your majority." His voice held a hidden warning.

"I, Lady of Life, bless your union. You were always supposed to be together. Dumbledore has meddled for the last time. Together you are unstoppable, apart you will fall. Remember that." she spoke. A smirk on her lips.

"I, Lady of Magic, bless this union. May you be bound together, in life, magic, and death. Your magic will be denser than it was before. I advise you revise your spells when you are satiated. During the consummation of your marriage, I will bound your magic together. When your inheritance comes with your majority, You will be blessed again in more ways than one." They soon fade away. I look to tom, only to find him in shocked awe before his eyes meet mine. A laugh escapes me as I feel our magic try to merge. It tickled a bit. His grip tightens slightly. Looking down at them, I see our joint lord/ladyship ring used as our wedding ring. The crest incorporating each of our houses and the blessings of the tree deities.