chapter 3

As we left the bank. Many of the purebloods turned towards us. Because I had accepted my titles, I now had to wear my crown. Tom had a sword as my consort and prince. Along with the sword, he now had a one shoulder cloak presenting his coat of arms. 

>pretend the hair is longer<

He led me down the stairs of gringotts bank

He led me down the stairs of gringotts bank. We stop by multiple stores to for our supplies. We meet some of toms' acquaintances (friends) along the way. I could tell tom was tense when they came close to me. His magic was on edge. I noticed the many incredulous eyes of the upper years or the girls who attended Hogwarts with tom till now. 

"Well met, my lady. I am Abraxus Malfoy, heir to the most noble and most ancient house of Malfoy." A blonde to my left spoke, extending his hand to me. I merely raise my head in acknowledgement. I could see his hidden anger as he spoke with tom. I knew Tom was angered at Malfoy for approaching me. 

"Tom, why is it that the heirs and lords keep coming to me? I would have assumed it was quite obvious I want to be left alone with you. This is our first outing as husband and wife. I would also assume people would know who I am by my family crests." I voiced. He chuckled lightly before leading me away from the blonde. 

"Most of them are not as intelligent as most, others are merely surprised to see the return of the royal line. Some, on the other hand, would like to whisk you away and use you to better their house or power." He remarked. I laughed softly at his response. 

"I would like to see them try. You would kill them without second thought." I murmured. I say his ears redden, making me laugh again. 

"Minx" He growled out lowly as we made our way through knockturn ally. Many 'light' families, looked at us in horror or disapproval. I paid them no mind as toms' lackeys followed us from behind, keeping the creeps from getting near me. We had got a secondary wand, the ones from olivanders were for school, to keep Dumbledore unaware. Mostly. He would pay for his crimes against the magical community, and our families. He would pay most dearly for it.