Chapter 1: Meeting the god

(Dreams pov)

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

The clock is loud but not to loud. It has been so long that I has been here that I have lost count of most of the days but I do try and carve them on the wall but to be far I cant really remember how to count.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I was watching the clock showly move, It is very hypnotising most of the time but I just think that's my weak mind.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I am pretty sure I used to have a great mind and nothing could get into my head but I dont remember. I dont remember most things at all and sometimes it hurts my brain.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I used to have people visit me, I don't anymore and most of the time I cant even remember what their face looks like.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I couldn't stand at all, I have bad cuts on my feet and thanks to them I am unable to stand.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I am glad that the clock breaks the silence in the room otherwise I would have gone insane now.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

Most people hate me but I am not sure why I cant remember.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I look up at the roof of the small cell. I dont even remember why I am in here but I had to have done something bad if I am in prison.

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok

I was also partly blind, I can only see shadows in my right eye but I am fully blind in my left eye so I couldn't see much at all.

I hear a noise that makes me look away from the clock and look around the room. I see a very tall shadow standing in the cell with me, he was very tall that he doesn't seem to be human.

I look back at the clock then I turn around.

"Hm very interesting" The person says

I was watching the person who slowly starts to circle me.

"Very very very interesting" The person says. The voice seems to be male.

The peron touches my hair and feels it. My hair covers my eyes which also makes it hard to see some shadows. The person walks in front of me.

"You look a lot like XD" The person says "Who are you?"

I look at the person and blink then I look down at the ground.

"Not gonna talk" The person says. I put my hand on my throat and the person looks at me.

"Hm" The person says "This is a very interesting place here"

I blink then look back at the clock then I look back at the person. I was getting a bit tired but not to much. Most of the time I just sleep the days away.

"You seem tired" The person says. I blink then lay down on the ground.

"The one thing I dont like about you humans, you sleep almost all the time" The person says. Well that confirms that he is not human and he seems to know my brother XD as well.

The person pokes me in the arm and I look at him.

"Your pretty pale for a human" The person says.

I face away from the person and face the clock. I watch the clock as I normally do.

"Hm" The person says. I hear a noise which makes me look over to see that the person in now gone.

I face the clock again and I slowly fall asleep.

New story yay! As I said this story is the only story I have set in the Dream smp so I decided to do this one first but after this I may not do anymore Dream smp books unless you guys want but anyways hope you have a great day or night :)