Chapter 20:

(Dreams pov)

"There you are you little shit!"

I jump and look over my shoulder to see XD looking at me. I try to get away but XD picks me up and holds me tightly in his hand.

"You can't get away now" XD says.

I try my best to squirm to get away but it didn't work. His god strength is impossible to get out of.

"Now I can finally get rid of you so the world can forget about you and so the pain you have caused will go away" XD says

Pain? I've caused pain in this world? I don't remember

"Now lets get going, there is a lot we need to do before you get deleted from this world" XD says.

The words hit me like a ton-of-bricks. I try biting his arm to see if he would let go but nothing works.

"Save for fighting for later dear 'Brother' because that's when you will need it the most" XD says.

XD starts laughing. I was scared, I have no clue what XD was planning to do but it doesn't sound to good if he's trying to delete me from this world. XD starts to walk away with me with a huge smile on his face.

XD teleports me and him to a place with a huge lava pit.

"Welcome to the last place you will ever see" XD says with a huge smile on his face.

XD places me on a little platform above the lava pit.

"Now, when your ready you can drop down into the lava, please do take your time I have all day" XD says. XD sits down in a chair and looks up at me.

I look over the platform and at the lava below.

"Yes now just jump and get it over with" XD says. I close my eyes.

I watch as XD stands up.

"My human needs me, I will be back and when I come back I better see your body in that lava" XD says. XD teleports away.

HD teleports into the room and he grabs me.

"You okay" HD says. I nod.

"Good, now lets get you out of here before he comes back" HD says. HD teleports me and him away to a place I have never seen.

"This is just getting worse and worse, where ever we go XD is around every corner" HD says. HD sits me down on the ground and he starts walking around, talking to himself about what to do.

I watch him walk back and forward because it was the only thing I can do.

"Can you stop watching me" HD says. I shrug then look away

"Look, this is very serious okay? You just gotta let me think of something and everything will be okay" HD says "I promise you human, everything will be okay"

I look at him. HD sits down in front of me.

"Do you know where we are?" HD asks. I shake my head.

"This is where all the gods are born. I was born here, XD was born here which also means that you were born here" HD says "I don't know if you are a god through, you don't give off a god vibe and you don't seem like a god at all"

I shrug. I know XD is my brother and I know he is a god but I don't remember if I am a god or not.

"I don't know how long you are safe here but I guess we will wait and see" HD says "While that happens I will think of a place where nobody will find you. Or"

HD stops talking and I stare at him.

"Or I could make you immortal or we can find out if your a god or not" HD says. I nod at that idea.

"Well I will try and look through your file and see if I can find anything" HD says. I give him a thumbs up.

"You just stay here while I do so and try not to get caught" HD says. I nod.

I watch as HD teleports away and I was once again left alone. The amount of times I have been left alone is insane but HD is a god and he has god things to do so I am just gonna have to suck it up and live with it.