Chapter 7: What XD did

(HD's pov)

Dream curled up on my hand and he falls asleep.

Now wtf am I gonna do?! I can't leave otherwise he will teleport with me and if I put him on the ground he will wake back up again ugh! I don't wanna be XD so I don't wanna just up and leave him.

I move my hand closer to my face so I could get a better look at Dream. He is in a orange inmate suit with chains on his arms that seem to be digging into his skin and making him bleed, his hair is covering his eyes so I couldn't see them but I could see blood dipping down his face.

I move my thumb over Dream's face very carefully and softy just to move his hair so I could see his face and to my horror it had cuts and bruises all over his face and it was bleeding badly. I move my thumb over Dream's eyes so they open a bit and I can see them, his right eye is a very light green but on his profile his eyes are dark green which almost puts my thoughts right that he is half blind in his right eye.

I move to his left eye and open it to see it was pure white, he's fully blind in his left eye.

"So I was half right" I whisper. I move my other hand away from Dream and I just look at him.

Somethings not right. I sit in a more comfortable position and I put Dream down on my lap.

I make Dream's file appear and I start to look through it again. XD is hiding something away from me and lucky me I am able to see anything that was on Dream's file before it was taken off. I close my eyes then open it to see purple writing which is the writing that was erased.

I look through the file to see that Dream had so much, so many friends and a happy life but that all changed when he tried to talk with XD and made him mad and after that everything fell down, and I know what XD did.

XD has a bad habit of putting demons into peoples bodies when he gets mad at them, so my guess is that's what XD did but why would XD do that to his younger brother. Even through I would like to do that to my brother (which I can't anyways) but I could NEVER ACTUALLY do it.

XD has some problems in the head. I look under the friends list to see a familiar name, George. Dream was friends with George but why hasn't George visited him, does everyone really hate Dream that much.

I move the file away from my face to see that Dream had put his face into my pants. I make the file disappear and I carefully pick Dream up with my hand. Now that I know the truth I should try to get Dream out of prison.

But now I think about it, no one is gonna listen to me, no one will believe me. Dream doesn't deserve to be in this prison and yet everyone believes that he should be.

I stare at Dream while he sleeps put just for a little bit, after that I put him back on my lap and start thinking.