Chapter 22: He is a god

(HD's pov)

Dream was running around like a complete idiot but I don't blame him, he hasn't been able to walk for so long and he can finally see as well.

"Careful you don't wanna hurt yourself" I say. I shake my head.

I have been trying to look through all of Dream's files to see if he is a god or not but I can't seem to find anything on him. The only way I will know is if XD tells me or I have to find his mother and father.

I stare off into space and wonder if he's mother and father are still alive. I look back at Dream to find him climbing a tree. I slowly go over to the tree and grab him out of it.

"You know how dangerous it is to be in this tree, you could fall out of it and break something or injure yourself again! You don't want that do you?" I say. Dream shakes his head and looks down.

"You just have to be careful, being able to walk again and to see is a gift and you should be careful with it because you don't know if you will get a second chance" I say. Dream nods seeming to understand what I am saying.

"Thank you for understanding" I say. I put Dream back onto the safe ground.

"Now I must leave but I will return very soon so don't go to fair and try your best to stay hidden" I say. Dream nods.

I disappear in blue light and I appear in XD's little space. I start going through all his things to see if I could find anything on Dream or if his mother and father are alive at all. 

"What are you doing in my area" XD says. I turn around and look at him.

"I was looking around" I say

"For what" XD says 

"You don't have the right to know what I was doing and I have the right to not tell you" I say

"Is that so" XD says 

"It is so now if you excuse me I have to try and find something and I know it's around here" I say

"You will never find out" XD says 

"Find out?" I ask

"You will never find out if he's a god or not" XD says "And our parents are already long gone"

"Why must you do this XD? What has he ever done to you" I say

"Have you seen the way he treated people?! Have you seen the mess he has made?!" XD says 

"No I haven't because I haven't been to the human world much. The only place I have been was that prison" I say

"Then why don't you go see what a mess he has made and how he has hurt people" XD says 

"Oh please we both know what this is about. It's about your human George and how he can't stop thinking of Dream and worrying for him. Oh and also you know that Dream is stronger then you so you want to get rid of him so you can stay the strongest isn't it XD?" I say "This is the whole reason your trying to get rid of him AND this ALSO proved that Dream is indeed a GOD so you just answered my question without even knowing"

XD starts to get mad.

"You know nothing of why I am doing this" XD says 

"Um yes I do, your getting mad which means that I am right" I say "Now I am gonna go so bye bye see you later"

"You little-!"

I disappear before XD could even yell at me. I appear next to Dream to see he was passed out laying in the grass.

"Now I just have to find out what god he even is. This is gonna be a hard one" I say. I carefully pick Dream up.

I start walking around with him in my hands.