Chapter 3

Hey guys sup
If you are not liking it so please tell me about it ok . If you want to change anything or improve something so PM me  . If you don't like it then also tell me pls i have got 100+ views on each and every chapter but not even 20+ votes or comments  . If you guys seriously want to read then VOTE & COMMENT.

Happy reading 😃
___________________________________________

All of them were crying for their loss no one saw 6 year old girl taking heavy breaths controlling her tears and taking determined steps towards towards doctor to ask about her little sister . When for the first time she saw her little p or prachi she was happy god took away her parents but left her little p  for pihu as a gift . So that she will not be alone . When pihu took prachi to introduce her to their parents her parents were lying so still their was no usual warmth radiating form their faces . Pihu promised she will keep her parents alive in her and prachi's heart forever.

When they reached kapoor mansion the preperation for veneration and funeral was going on . All the helpers  were also sad they lost their sir and bhabhi . Tarun ,Ajay ,Pawan were readying the room for Prachi. Pihu loved kapoor mansion more than any place. It was her home where she resided with her parents. There was so many memories in every nook and cranny of the house . In last one year she had made so many memories with her father that mansion feels   cold now that her parents are not there for her . She completed the dream of her happy family in this place . Memories with her parents were flashing in from of her eyes . Her mum ma's taunts , her father's goofiness,her parents banters ,her father's pj ,her mumma scolding papa and pihu for eating junk and everything else .

Pihu was so drained that she just went to her parents room and crashed on the bed and cried till she fell asleep . When she woke up no one was at home bar some  house helps when asked she got to know were gone to say good bye to her parents and no one thought that she also wanted to say good bye to her parents.  Then she heard her sweet p crying in her nursery. When she went there Meera ma and angel dadi were talking

Ms- Swati ji ab humari natino ka dhyan kon rakhega Priya ne Lakhan se wada liya tha ki agar usse kuch ho Gaya to vo uski betiyo ka khyaal rakhega .

SwK- agar lakhan ne wada Kiya hai to Meera ji wo zarur khayal rakhega banega vo pihu or prachi ka legal gaurdian

Ms-swati ji tension uss baat ki nahi h ki lakhan dhyan rahkega ya nahi  tension is baat ki hai ki vo khayal rakh paega ya nahi in bachiyon ki sath itni choti si umar mai itna sabh ho gaya hai . Prachi ne toh apne ma papa ko dekha Tak nahi or pihu uski to duniya ram or priya mai basti hai . Is samay inhe ek maa ki anchal ke zarurat hai

SwK-mai samajh rahi hu Meera ji mai Ram ko bohot choti umar mai chod ke chali gayi thi or lakhan ko kabhi uske papa ka pyaar hi nahi Mila na hi ek bade Bhai ka Sahara. Mai nahi chahti meri potiyo ko kabhi bhi apne maa papa ke pyaar ke liye tarasna  na pade .

Pihu just quietly went to her  immersed in her thoughts . How can anyone even think that she'll give her parents place to anyone. Yes she agrees prachi is still a baby and will a mother figure in her life but it can be bri or Sara masi or even sandy masi . Pihu took her father's laptop and searched the meaning of gaurdian it meant that a person appointed to look after person and it's property  till the child is 18

Pihu's monologue - gannu ji Meera ma aur angel dadi ke baato se lag raha hai ki mumma ko Mr Kapoor ne promise Kiya ki vo hamara dhayan rakhemhe but Meera ma or angel dadi chahti hai ki Mr kapoor mere or prachi ke papa banjae or ek nayi mumma bhi dhund le . But nahi shayad Mai hi galat samajh rahi hu ese hi thodi hi itni jaldi hame naye mumma papa Deder. haa prachi to kitni chotu si hai jaise mai thi jab mai Krish me saath rehti thi or mumma jail mai thi aur mai mumma ko bohot Miss karti thi . Mai nahi chati ki meri Little p mumma ko kiss kare but ab to krish bhi yaha nahi hai to kya sachi Mr kapoor prachi ke liye papa banjaege or uske liye nayi mumma liyaenge ? agar haan to vo meri mumma nahi ban sakthi kyu ki meri mumma papa to already hai or ye Mai nahi chahti ki prachi abhi unhe miss kare isliye kyuki vo a abhi bohot little hai gannu ji mai boho confused ? hu Mai kya karu ?(then she remembers the promise she made to her parents of loving prachi just like they loved her so if getting a new mom dad for prachi will be the best course of action then so be it ) agaye new mumma papa se prachi sad nahi hoegi to Mai selfish kese ho sakti hu , Main papa or mumma ka promise kese Tod sakti hu . If my little p will get a mom and dad love i don't have any problem .

Pihu knew LK won't marry anyone because he loved Avni aunty so much but she was convincing herself if he did she will be good girl to the lady if prachi will get the  the love she deserves. If anyone from the family except her to give her parents place to anyone then it not happen there was no chance. After funeral when bri , adi uncle ,Sara masi and vikky chachu came there with all the food for pihu she knew she lost her parents but still she had her family. She just held on bri and cried. They were all special to pihu all four of them but bri had special place in pihu's life just like she had in ram's life .

P-( while sobbing ) bri i miss mumma papa . Bri i miss them so much please bring them back bri please i will be a good girl bro please just bring Mr khadoos and Ms sood back .

Vikrant Sara and adi joined the hug and just cried for their families biggest loss . In this dark time the five of them held each other and cried. All the adults in the room promised each other they will always keep pihu's happines above anything else . She will be raised just like her parents wanted her to be raised with love, care ,affection ,just like the Princess she is,  Ram Kapoor's princess .

Held in the warmth of her people Pihu knew she will miss her parents but she will be fine she had these people to lean on and on to cry on her bri her was she her Chachi bua or masi she don't know but bri was her Jaan just like she was papa's ,her  Adi chachu her father soul brother the one person on who her father was so dependent that he didnot even knew his own address ,her vikky chachu or mausa ji don't know don't care he was her friend just like her father's,her sara masi her mother's elder sister her bestfriend her guide . She knew till she have these people she will be ok .  

___________________________________________

>How was it ??

>Was Pihu's emotions satisfactory?

>Was her thinking that she is giving someone her parents place right ?

>Whose bond you liked the most ?

>Was I able to write everyones emotions correctly?

>Please vote and give inline comments so i can write what you guys want

>All the plot requests are welcome pls PM me

>Next chapter after 15+ votes & 30 + comments

Thank you 💕💕