chapter 4

Guys please comments pls

Happy reading 😃.
___________________________________________

Brinda met Aditya , Ram , Vikrant and Kunal  in college where she met vedika also . Brinda was an only child of her parents and they pampered her alot . Meanwhile ram was a very kind boy whom she met on the first day of the collage. He bacame her brother meanwhile adi was rams friend from his school days . Adi and brinda fell in love and married each other straight out of college. Ram became brother from another mother for brinda . Vikrant met the three of them in midst semester during a group project. Meanwhile Kunal was there junior. They become best of friends but the bond shared between adi-bri-ram was something different. They were there for each other at all the difficult times of their life be it ram's father's death ,adi's father's death , ram and vedika's break up , to Vikrant three marriages and divorce or kunal's parents divorce or brinda's father's heartattack there was nothing the gang haven't faced .

They all have seen how ram was treated by his family they knew nandini Kapoor and  subham Kapoor did not love   Ram but his money . When ram married priya gang  had a hope that their ram will get his family after all the issues. When for the first time gang saw Pihu Sood i. There hearts they knew she was Ram's daughter but because of priya's lie they did not dare to hope . When vikrant got to know about pihu he was so happy ,he used to draw similarities between ram and pihu . When bri saw similarities between ram and pihu she knew they were father daughter there was no doubt. After all the problems their ram got his happy family with his priya and pihu and a little girl on the way they all were so happy as used to say "bache ko uska ghar milgaya " .

But their world upside down when they got to know their ram and his priya were dead and their little princess pihu was alone and prachi that little baby will not know their parents. While they all loved prachi and pihu equally pihu was special for gang . Her those sea green eyes of their bestfriend,her goofiness,her foodie nature,  to pill popping she was copy of their soul brother. Pihu was there little angel who gave them their happy child ram back .

Brinda never in her life never thought herself as maternal no she had phobia of kids, but with pihu her protective instincts were like so loud she loved that little munchkin so much. Adi was also not a paternal person he was a goofy person.Never in his 15 years of marriage life he thought of having kids to be honest never thought of need of kid. Neither he nor brinda wanted a child and they were happy without it . With pihu adi saw a side of himself he never in his life he thought he had . The protectiveness, the urge to destroy anyone if anyone said anything to pihu ,the love adi had for pihu he cannot define . Vikrant knew being 3 divorced he will not be good role model to any kid and not he wanted kids . Having a stepson was also a big step . But with pihu his all the calm composed persona of his fell whenever anything happened to pihu it was so new to vikrant he didnot know what it was after talking to his wife he got to know it's parental instincts that why he wants to protect pihu to the Harsh reality of the world .

Seeing pihu crying in bri's embrace they all knew that little girl will not have a normal childhood but rams bestfriends will try to give her one and try to preserve innocence in those blue green orbes of their friends kid .

When bri was coming towards ram's room or now pihu's room with adi she met Sara and vikky they were also coming to check on pihu what they saw terrified them pihu was shaking sleeping on bed sweet beads were forming on her forehead and crying and she was murmuring

P-( sleeping and murmuring )mumma papa please mat jao na mujhe chod ke mujhe meri happy family chaiye please mumma papa please 

It broke their hearts seeing always smiling baby crying in her sleep for her parents begging them to not to go Sara and bri sat on both the sides of bed holding pihu's hands and adi and vikky sat near her feets Sara was caressing pihu's hair meanwhile bri was Whispering sweet thing in pihu's ears in some time pihu calm downed they all thought of staying in with pihu for the night .

Bri-adi ab kya hoga

Adi-kya matlab hai tumhare baby ? Kya hoga ?

Sa-adi brinda ka matlab hai ki ab pihu ,prachi , kapoor urbans ,all the legalities sab ka kya hoga ??

Va- well pihu and prachi kapoor mansion mai rahenge,pihu already lost ram and Priya hum usse uske Ghar se alag nahi kar sakte .

Bri-vo Hume pata hai vikky but unka  gaurdian kon hoga ?like ram and Priya ki koi will thi kya ? Adi tumhe kuch pata hai kya tum chup kyu ho ?

Adi- ha baby ram ki will usne kuch dino pehle hi Mr Sinha se update karwayi thi uske specifications kya hai pata nahi !! Rahi baat legalities ki toh will kal Mr Sinha leke aajaenge . Gaurdian koi bhi hoga rahega to kapoor mansion mai hi .

Sa- Priya ne jo promise liya hai lakhan se ki vo pihu or Prachi ka khayaal rakhe ga uska kya ?.

Everyone was in their own thoughts thinking about the little princesses of the Kapoor's.

Bri- adi let's talk to Lakhan after ram and priya's Will's are read and see what happens.

Everyone nodded and dozed off .

___________________________________________

Get guys how was the chapter?

What do you think about Sara ,bri ,adi and vikky's talk ?

What do you think should be in the will ?

What will they talk to LK about ?

Thanks for the votes .

Next chapter after 20 + votes and 20 +comments.

Thank you 💕💕