❦𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐬❦

❥ Hey Lovely! It's been quiet a while since I last updated this and it was been a while!

❥So I took a break away from shifting and writing this and etc, but recently I've been trying to shift again! (Exciting right?) So I am going to be sharing with you some experiences I've had with shifting recently!

❥Unfortunately, No, I have not shifted yet. I've been trying a lot actually. The first time I tried shifting again I quickly just wrote down a couple things on my script and put it under my pillow. I was using this AMAZING guided Raven Method video on YouTube and it was working so well! I'll leave the link in case you're curious.

https://youtu.be/1enQKMu5yzA

❥I didnt Shift because I wasnt falling asleep so I just turned it off for now and went to sleep regularly because it was late at night and I had school the next day.(I did feel symptoms though!)

❥The second time I tried to shift whit the exact same video and I felt like I got so close!! Once it was a while into the video I felt like the reality around me was changing and my eyes started to open on their own! But my eyes were also twitching so much it was wild. I dont know if that's a really big symptom or just something wrong with me. I ended getting too excited and I opened my eyes a little too early...

❥𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲!
-𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

★𝟕𝟕𝟕★