Royal HeartBreak

Watch

Cod: "Sir, what about the project of izuku and students made? Well they able to present it."

Saladin sigh: "Sadly, the big one is not good for human size but others will be shows."

Cod: "And what about izuku sir? I heard the Alfea have attack by gargoyle and Izuku lost control his power."

Saladin: "He is fine, thx to bloom." Cod sigh relief  "Well, I be going to meet the Prince Sky for a moment, so keep a eye looks out for the boys." walk away

Cod: "Yes sir."

Tecna and Musa's Dorm Room

Tecna is on her computer while Musa plays her flute. The door opens and Musa's music stand falls onto the floor.

Musa: "Huu-uh! Huh??" Musa looks to the door. Bloom, Flora and Stella enter their room. 

Flora: "Tecna, we need a map of Red Fountain." 

Tecna: "Sure, are you going tomorrow?" Stella walks to Musa's bed and sits on it. 

Stella: "We're sneaking in!" 

Musa: "So, Sky didn't send an invite?"

Bloom: "Neither did Brandon." 

Flora: "And Sky's parents are gonna be there."

Stella: "They're actually the guests of honor!" 

Flora: "It's really not nice!" 

Bloom: "You know, I'm not sure about this you guys! Maybe I should stay here tomorrow."

Stella: "But you wanna go!" 

Bloom: "I guess... I do." Bloom fiddles with her fingers. 

Stella: "Then you can't let a little detail like an invitation get in your way!"

Bloom: "Well, if you say so!" 

Stella: "Hmm." 

Bloom: "You know about this stuff." Bloom picks up Musa's fallen music book. 

Musa: "Or so she claims." 

Bloom: "Uh, okay, I'll do it." 

Flora: "Yay! I guess we're all going!" 

Bloom: "Alright!"

Tecna: "Wait it's not better izuku invite us, after all he is a teacher there."

Stella: "I'm sure he will say no to us."

Musa: "Why don't you ask for yourself." pointed to her bed on pillow, who sitting in chibi form

Bloom, Stella and Flora yell in surprise.

Stella: "HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN IN HERE?"

Izuku: "Long before you guys come in." pointed to bloom,stella and flora

Bloom: "S-So you hear everything huh." Izuku nod, Bloom sigh: "Then you will say no then."

Izuku: "No, I already Invited you guys."

Stella: "SEE, THAT WHY HE...." look back at izuku. "Huh?"

Izuku: "I already invited you guys."

Bloom,Stella come close to izuku "WHEN DID YOU GIVE US?"